The First 100 days

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, Nov 10, 2016.

1. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

McCain should be honored for his military service and despised for his political service (unless you are a democrat.) He was a key part of the swamp.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

They do love their dog whistles

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Obama traded 5 terrorists for the traitor Bergdahl.
    Trump just secured the release of 3 Americans and then captured 5 terrorists. And it's still early in the day

• Like Like x 2
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

One unintended legacy of Obama's is that his unnatural slobbering over Iran served to bring the Israelis and the Arabs much closer together
    Go figure

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Here is the story on the captured ISIS terrorists. It is worth a read (they were lured from Syria to Iraq with a phone app). Also worth noting was the level of coordination and cooperation between the US, Iraq and Turkey.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/09/...ate-arrest.html#click=https://t.co/Z3kKMeobGN

"BAGHDAD — Five senior Islamic State officials have been captured, including a top aide to the group’s leader, in a complex cross-border sting carried out by Iraqi and American intelligence, two Iraqi officials said Wednesday.

The three-month operation, which tracked a group of senior Islamic State leaders who had been hiding in Syria and Turkey, represents a significant intelligence victory for the American-led coalition fighting the extremist group and underscores the strengthening relationship between Washington and Baghdad.

Two Iraqi intelligence officials said those captured included four Iraqis and one Syrian whose responsibilities included governing the Islamic State’s territory around Deir al-Zour, Syria, directing internal security and running the administrative body that oversees religious rulings....."

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Liberals are running on fumes in their search to find something new to complain about
    Here, in response to the de-nuclearization of the Korea penisula, the release of hostages and the capture of ISIS terrorists, they whine about the size of Trump's signature

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Ted Cruz -- “They’re just out of their minds!”

10. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

LOL! Schumer's response to DJT. Schumer's social media person with the perfect troll.

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Is it possible McCain is so doped up he does not remember voting for Brennan?
    And to trash Palin now?

His family should take away his net access.

Very very sad he is suffering but he is also destroying any legacy he has with his bitterness.

12. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Trump might be a meanie towards Schumer but it is the truth. Besides, the way Schumer has talked about Trump in the past he's not one to talk. Just saying.

13. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

He blamed her for the loss right after the election, too. The man has no honor.

14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Palin certainly didn't help McCain, but he didn't lose because of her.

15. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

He also won’t resign so that a replacement senator can actually vote.

16. Phil Elliott

I disagree - I say Palin was the only shot he had. The only time he led in the polls was right after he named her his VP pick.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Well, that particular little problem has taken care of itself.

18. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Once again showing the amazing talent of ignoring everything about the actual issue at hand and focusing on the one area he can actually criticize.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The federal government collected a record $2,007,451,000,000 in total taxes through the first seven months of fiscal 2018 (Oct-Apr) .....

The record total federal taxes collected during this period also included a record $1,050,601,000,000 in individual income taxes—marking the earliest in any fiscal year that individual income taxes have topped $1 trillion......

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/articl...d-taxes-through-april-still-run-3854b-deficit

20. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Are we trusting the published numbers now? Seems like I remember from about 1/20/09 to 1/19/17 we called those numbers hogwash. I mean, I know the continuing trends have continued. But, what changed?

21. Phil Elliott

Tax cuts ALWAYS bring in more actual $$$. Check the history. EVERY time.

22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Jesus H. Christ! According to that criminal they've developing nuclear weapons and are "6 months away" from striking Israel since circa 1992.

This is nothing more than a ploy by DJT and Benni to set a pretext for aggression.

23. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

I honestly believe John McCain was a great American Hero. Then he jumped into the swamp.

I guess you never notice that every time numbers come out they would look good for the Dem during the BHO era only to show a correction that wasn't as good when no one was looking at a later date. It wouldn't be surprising if they are showing numbers that aren't accurate when released under DT only to correct them better at a later date.

I like the threat of aggression instead of an apology tour and trying to play nice. Peace has always been proven by strength instead of sissy boy Obama's approach.

• Like Like x 2
  24. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

11 people were released under Obama. 0 photo opps.

25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

We also had to pay ransom money to get them. Ransom money that ended up going to terrorism. How many were killed because of that money? I hope one of you libs on here bring up the myth that was money we owed Iran.

26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And then she opened her mouth. . .

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Beau Bergdahl.

• Like Like x 3
  28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Dude, that was NK. Also, two of the three were detained under Trump.

30. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

I've always said that U6, the total unemployment rate is the only number to track. U6 above 10 has generally indicated a recession or a period of high unemployment. Under Obama, U6 peaked at 17.2% in late 2009 and early 2010 didn't fall below 10 until October 2015. Those are almost Great Depression numbers. U6 under Trump is currently 7.8 and trending lower. That is truly an accomplishment after the crappy economy Obama left us with.