The First 100 days

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, Nov 10, 2016.

1. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You can make whatever argument you want. No one is attempting to censor you (that is your side's thing, not mine).
    (1) Would be fun to see you dig into some data for once but I dont think you understand it well enough to lay it out yourself; and
    (2) You cant expect me to make your argument for you

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
  5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I hope they do. While they are at it, don't limit those names to European officials, be sure to include the dirty Americans (Kerry, anybody?) too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Link?

8. Seattle Husker

Any belief that Palin helped McCains ticket is fantasy. She wasn't the reason he lost but she certainly didn't have the intelligence or polish to help the ticket.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Seattle Husker

10. Sangre Naranjada

But how will it affect Stormy?

11. Seattle Husker

Do I care? I care slightly more about Stormy only that it continues to demonstrate questionable character than I do about NK's PR stunt of disabling a disabled test facility. In either case I care little as there are more importatnt news items, like the impact of pulling out of the Iran deal or REAL steps towards peace in Korea (the summit).

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13. Seattle Husker

Only 43 Palestinians died today during their protests in Gaza over this embassy move. I guess they should simply get over it.

14. Sangre Naranjada

That's right.

15. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
  16. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

• Like Like x 1
  17. Seattle Husker

18. horninchicago

Good to know you sympathize with Hamas and the Palestinians and not Israel.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

If the reports are to be believed these Palestinians were trying to plant bombs.

What would one call people trying to plants bombs?

20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Since the election you've gotten nuttier by the day.

21. horninchicago

Trump protestors?

• Like Like x 2
  22. Sangre Naranjada

Israel is a sovereign nation, and like all sovereign nations, has the right to declare its own capital city.

23. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

So as Israel keeps taking more land/building settlements in Palestine, where do the Palestinians go? What happens to them? What is the end game?

Also, 50+ Palestinean deaths, 2,700 Palestinean wounded and no Israeli casulties does not seem like “just terrorists” were killed, unless we are using S.S. or Soviet Union math. I wonder how many of the above posters feel about the Boston Massacre or the Kent State Shootings.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What's a few dead guys when you get to virtue signal about how pro-Israel you are?

25. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Husker buys into nearly all MSM propaganda. Seriously, when your sympathies lie with a group of people led by a terrorist organization and not with a country that is a western democracy you're as brainwashed as Musburger. If the cowardly Hamas would quit using their own people as human shields to protect their terrorist operatives this wouldn't happen. Liberals should be angry at Hamas, not Israel.

26. Seattle Husker

MSM propaganda killed 55 people and wounded 2700? What world do you live in?

I have no sympathy for Hamas but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine fault here.

"May there be peace" - DJT in his speech celebrating the embassy. What a ******* putz.

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

This is not Israel's fault, this is Hamas'. Too bad you've let yourself become propagandized like this. It's not Trump's fault if a group of terrorists can't behave themselves.

• Like Like x 1
  28. Seattle Husker

Absolving Israel in this affair is pretty self serving. Hamas didn't kill 55 protesters (8 under the age of 16) and wound another 2700. None of this would have happened if not for Trump's dick measurement contest wrapped up in a move of the US embassy. Seriously, the move makes NOBODY safer. It helps nobody.

29. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

This is Hamas' fault. They use women and children for human shields. It's that simple. This is a publicity stunt arranged by Hamas. They knew what would happen and they knew gullible people like you would fall for it. Get this through your thick skull- don't blame Trump when a group of terrorists misbehave. Trump didn't make Hamas do this. Hamas did.

• Like Like x 1
  30. Seattle Husker

Is that how the conservative media is playing it? Hamas forced the Israeli military to slaughter the protesters? With little doubt Hamas organized the reported 10's of thousands of protesters. To absolve the military and Trump's role in the play is to ignore reality.