The First 100 days

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

When I was living there, the big street crime everyone talked about were the super aggressive bicycle delivery guys -- and they were pretty crazy -- sometimes knocking women down, always screaming and cussing. I bet those guys are forgotten now and happy for it. In fact, they are probably victims too now, with a mixture of human feces and used needles stuck to their tires.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I forgot The Donald rescued the NYC Veterans' Day Parade,
    In 1995 or6 the Parade had $1.12 in bank account. They asked hundreds of corporations including Northrup. No one gave.
    The VAParade guy called the Donald and he said, " I'll do it" Gave a check for 375K.
    From that other people finally stepped up.
    That racist bigoted homophobic American hating Russian loving Orange Man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

He saved the ice rink as well in Central Park

• Like Like x 2
  5. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Certainly he only expected white men to show up to these things since, well, you know...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

Trump had also requested to be named the grand marshal of the 1995 parade in exchange for his contribution, a move that had reportedly angered some veterans at the time.

Trump was never given the honor because he was not a veteran.

7. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

A nice mustache would be good. The "Hitler" would work.

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

LH.
    Try to demean it all you want but Trump did save the parade and it went on yesterday too didn't it?

10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Like I mentioned at the time, if they want a nuclear weapon, they're going to get one for one reason - nobody will stop them. The nuclear deal was a non-factor in stopping it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

DACA is up
    One issue seems to be whether Trump properly revoked it

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Now there's an idea

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

CNN 2016: If Trump Wins, the economy will crash

CNN 2019: Trump has nothing to do with the success of our economy

:lmao:

• Like Like x 3
  16. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

This is obviously Obama’s economy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Thanks, Obama!

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Politics. Libs can't beat him so they invent stuff. Sound familiar?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Meanwhile .... back at the ranch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The Trump admin announced today that some illegal immigrants are being sent to Guatemala as part of the “safe third country” agreement. An initial flight landed in Guatemala this morning.

• Like Like x 2
  22. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

• Case 1,000: Mr Netanyahu has been charged with fraud and breach of trust in this case. He is alleged to have received various high-value benefits, including pink champagne and cigars, in return for favours for a wealthy friend. Mr Netanyahu has said they were tokens of friendship and that he did not act inappropriately in exchange for them. The friend similarly denies any wrongdoing.
    • Case 2,000: Mr Netanyahu faces charges of fraud and breach of trust in this case. He is alleged to have agreed a deal with the publisher of a major newspaper to promote legislation to weaken a rival daily in return for favourable coverage. The publisher has been charged with bribery. Like the prime minister, he denies any wrongdoing. Both men have said they did not intend to promote the matters discussed in their meetings, and the legislation was not passed.
    • Case 4,000: This is considered the most serious case because Mr Netanyahu has been charged with bribery, as well as fraud and breach of trust. It is alleged that Mr Netanyahu promoted regulatory decisions that favoured a leading telecommunications company in return for favourable news coverage from one of its websites, as part of an agreement with the company's controlling shareholder. The prime minister has insisted experts supported the regulatory decisions and that he received nothing in return. The shareholder, who has been charged with bribery, also denies wrongdoing.

23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Oh my, sounds like ol Nety has learned a lot from his political friends in Washington, and I am referring to those beyond Trump before anyone jumps on this comment.

25. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Best wishes to the Ruth

• Agree Agree x 2
  27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Another milestone reached in the destrucontruction of the administrative state -- Justice Kavanaugh has signaled agreement with Justice Gorsuch in his Gundy dissent. This means we now have the 5 votes needed for a non-delegation revolution. The door is now open for the SCOTUS to finally destroy this pesky idea of liberals that various arms of the executive branch (namely the EPA) get to legislate.

I might be projecting slightly as it is not always to see ahead and recognize key turning points in American political and legal history as they are happening. But I feel 99% that this is one of those moments. It's yuge.

And, for the umpteenth time -- Judges matter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/112519zor_8mj9.pdf

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

The hero dog
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts