The First 100 days

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

hic
    did you think Joe Fan's link to satire Trump sending Romney to Wuhan too ghoulish? I laughed but did kinda cringe

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I concede it is a bit edgy - but it made me laugh, which is the test

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

The only disappointment I had was that it was satire.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Mike Lee on an issue that does not get enough attention -- but we really dont talk about it because of Trump-hate -- its worth the time if you have the 14m

“President Trump might be the only one that could make that hard choice because there would be a firestorm if anybody talks about actually ending this [war in Afghanistan].”

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I have some numbers and something of a timeline to act as an update on the current economic battle with China, which is something a couple of us like to discuss

Year-to-date, the US goods deficit with China is at $199B, down 10.2% from the same time last year

Aug 2019, Trump implemented new 10% tariffs on $300B worth of imports
    Sept = 112B in clothing, footwear, textiles
    Dec = 160B in consumer electronics, toys, Christmas ornaments
    The existing tariffs on $250b was +/- 29% of imported goods
    The Sept tariffs increased that to 69%

China retaliated by announcing tariffs on $75B of US exports of auto’s, crude oil, agri products like corn, pork, soybeans, to be phased in Sept and Dec

Trump retaliated to their retaliation, US to raise tariffs on $550B worth of Chinese imports by 5%.
    Increasing the existing 25% tariff on $250B worth of Chinese goods to 30% on Oct 1
    Raising the previously announced 10% tariffs on $300B worth of Chinese imports to 15%

Trump also called on US companies to “immediately start looking for an alternative to China” and to make more products in the United States

“... in conference calls with investors...dozens of executives have signaled plans to further diversify their supply chain...substantially reduce their dependence on Chinese manufacturing....”
    Companies did began to remove themselves from China. For example, in Sept -- “Apple today confirmed that its newly redesigned Mac Pro will be manufactured in Austin, Texas.” Other companies announced moves out of China but not to the US. These include Vietnam and other now "friendly" countries. These friendly countries have already become our new trading partners.

Timeline - click once to enlarge
    [​IMG]
    CNBC story about Trump asking US companies to move from China President Trump ordered US firms to ditch China, but many already have and more are on the way
    AAPL story on the Austin plant Apple’s new Mac Pro to be made in Texas
    WSJ article on the crucial supply chain story Manufacturers Move Supply Chains Out of China

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  9. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Hope Hicks back in the White House

• Like Like x 1
  10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc
    technically JoeFan beat us both. BUT he didn't provide the ink. Someone had to do it.:yes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Make America Hot Again.

27.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I heard a guy on the internet say, "I have a position for her. Quite a few actually.":lmao:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

17. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

She is pretty, and for politics, she is absolutely stunning. Politics is largely a sausage fest and largely the domain of nerds. It usually repels hot chicks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

There are a few marriage enders I have contemplated. She is one of them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Can you imagine being one of those political nerds working in the same office as her?

20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

37CC52E2-F4D0-49F7-9944-0D4EC0DFD496.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

When you thought it couldn’t get any better...

4E9D047F-57A6-4516-99E6-46D94E68D811.jpeg

• Hot Hot x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I should say there is another model that looks very similar to Hope or vice versa.

23. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

The things I would do to that girl wouldn't be Christian.

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I’m afraid this thread will get tainted.

• Funny Funny x 2
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And political dorks like us are exactly what she's looking for. Lol.

It would be a little like this.

downloadfile.gif

I do understand somewhat, yes. Back in the day, there was a girl involved in our group who had been a model as a preteen, so she was a pretty girl (though not as stunning as Hope Hicks). However, she also "blossomed" very, very nicely - probably wore a 34DD, and she almost always showed cleavage. It wasn't enough to say she looked like a skank (and she actually wasn't), but it was enough to attract plenty of attention. Basically, all the hormone-raging dorks drooled over her all the time.

And I was one of the lucky ones. No, I didn't get to go there or get to touch anything, but I was one of the few present the night she drank too much at a pool party and took her top off. I saw "the goods," and it was pretty much life-changing.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Would they be Hindu because of the Kama Sutra?

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Love the smell of haters butthurt in the morning

[​IMG]

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Going to dig into some of the Gallup details

Trump’s job approval at personal best 49%.
    He is also helping improve the image of his party. 51% now view the Republican Party favorable, up from 43% in Sept (1st time over 50% since 2005)
    Only 45% have a positive opinion of Dems, a dip from 48% in Sept

[​IMG]

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Trump is also getting credit for the economy

[​IMG]

30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Americans also feel the US is safer and more respected under Trump than Obama and/or W Bush

[​IMG]