The Liar-in-Chief strikes again

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by NJlonghorn, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

This from Will Hurd's site
    "The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), the exclusive representative of approximately 18,000 Border Patrol Agents supports the SMART Act. President of NBPC Brandon Judd stated, "To secure the border and keep America safe, we need technology, infrastructure, and manpower." He added, "The Secure Miles with All Resources and Technology Act will help our agents counter the sophisticated international drug cartels that poison our communities with meth, heroin, and other dangerous drugs. We thank Representative Hurd for his leadership on this issue and encourage Congress to pass this important piece legislation without delay."

• Like Like x 1
  2. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I think you guys are missing the point of Orngnugz posting on here. It's not to have a dialog, it's not to learn or teach or do anything productive. he just felt like punching someone. Ignore him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I did that long ago.

4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Freedom of speech is a glorious right, worth defending.
    Being able to ignore is just as glorious.

Good advice.thanks

5. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

That individual mandate was ridiculous. About that same time, I noticed, if a person changed jobs, there was a (usually) 30 day wait to be eligible for benefits and health insurance at the new job resulting in folks getting zapped with a penalty for not having insurance. I changed jobs and got a $675 penalty. It was definitely a "mandate" unless you wanted to pay the penalty which was your only choice. As I recall also, you could not always keep your doctor because the doctors were not "mandated" to accept Obamacare.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Untruths of the AFA that were repeated over and over before it passed:

You can keep your Doctor if you want
    If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it
    Nobody can take away your healthcare plan
    Average premiums for a family of 4 will reduce $2500 per year

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The reason the tax argument worked in court is that the mandate was structured like a tax. There wasn't a fine or criminal sanction for not having insurance. There was a tax increase, but if you're a taxpaying American who obeys the law, there's no difference. (In other words, the Administration lied to the public, not to the court). And of course, we very stupidly gave Congress almost absolute taxing power in the 16th Amendment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Back on Jan 11th I was questioning why the Libs want to keep the borders open outside of getting voters. I suggested then that there has to be lots of money exchanging hands from the cartel or the Mexican government. Well there is a pic floating around with Nancy, Beto, Rep Cuellar on May 3rd 2016 meeting with then former Mexico President Pena who accepted $100 Million Bribe from the Cartel. During the El Chapo trial those three US representatives were there meeting with Mexico President Nieto. Probably just a coincidence. The timing just has to be. Below is the caption or write up to the pic that’s floating around. I’d download the pic but haven’t figure out how. Pelosi and Beto colluding with Mexico? Bribery and open borders by the Libs are the only explanation why they are willing to risk our safety.

“COULD THIS BE WHY THEY DONT WANT THE WALL BECAUSE OF WHAT THE DRUG MONEY BRINGS IN
    A picture worth a thousand words.... In the El Chapo trial, it emerged that former Mexican President Pena took $100 million bribe from the Cartel.
    Well, here he is with Nancy Pelosi, Rep Beto O'Rourke and Rep. Henry Cuellar on May 3rd of 2016 in Mexico City, Mexico. WAS IT PAYDAY? Why would open borders Beto be there? For sure President Nieto openly endorsed Beto and put money in his campaign”

• poop poop x 1
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I agree
    Why would Leftists/Libs/ want more illegals?
    Can anyone , SH?, explain?

10. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

DxDzKPBX4AA2JNq.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Explain what a conspiracy built around a picture? Seriously?

Want more illegals? Really? The question isn't stated like you want to have a discussion.

Why does Trump hate families with brown skin? Horn2671? Anyone? ;)

12. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

OK, I'll play.

Provide genuine evidence Trump "hates" families with brown skin?

13. Seattle Husker

You missed the wink. It was an example of starting a specious argument.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

I questioned the Libs for allowing our borders to be open and not caring about our safety long before I knew about this pic. It just doesn’t add up how they are adamant about wanting a wall just a few short years ago and now dead against it. It has to be more than the voters they get. They get a bigger black eye by not caring about our safety than getting voters. Just not worth that. It has to be about money and lots of it to not care. This pic just shows what I already believe. There’s no other logical reason for them not to want a wall anymore.

15. Seattle Husker

A Wall does not equal safety.

16. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Thank you HorninChicago. That’s it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

A prison fence doesn’t equal no one would ever escaping either. But it keeps it to a low minimal. Your logic is flawed. If it doesn’t stop every single person means not to build a wall or build fencing at a prison. Seriously! Liberals have about as much sense at a rock.

18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

MY question did not center around a picture and you know it
    Why do Libs/ leftists /Dems want open borders?

19. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

The Chapo, Pena, Pelosi, O'Rourke thing does make some sense.

There is not documentation on the $100M to Pena. O'Rourke's family lives in El Paso, a known pipeline into the US and father O'Rourke is a judge there. I wouldn't be surprised to learn to he had a connection to drug industry. There were some drug possession allegations about him and Robert I think I remember hearing about. So does the connection go beyond use/possession. Doubt it.

Don't know about Pelosi though. My quick search didn't lead to any obvious connections. Maybe it is just a conspiracy theory but I do believe people work together when there interests are aligned and lining your pocket with cash is a common interest.

20. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

That's just a lie that the media keeps putting out. Stats here and around the world say something different.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

It equals a hell of a lot more security than NOT having it...and there is ZERO LEGITIMATE reason why the libs should be opposed to efforts to secure the border. ZERO!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

Is Will Hurd in the cartel payroll? And the thousand lib Texas landowners who don’t want their government using eminent domain?

23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Is the dude on the right Anthony Scaramucci? He looks like the Mooch.

24. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Enrique Nieto.

25. OrngNugz

OrngNugz 500+ Posts

Remember when he used to say he was high energy and would work all the time if he became president? Seems his idea of working is watching fox news and tweeting. Imagine what he could have actually gotten done if he was 1/5th of what he said he was.

Ho hum, people here love him and thinks he is the best cuz he didnt let Nancy fly to Afghanistan. You bunch of morons, just like your president.

• Funny Funny x 1
  26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Nugz, you are a very effective troll. Lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

When I first heard this "news" I was wondering who would be dumb enough to post this story as truth here first. I thought it would have been Longesthorn but you beat him to the punch. Congrats!

• Like Like x 1
  28. OrngNugz

OrngNugz 500+ Posts

I was wondering who would be dumb enough to defend him for mostly watching TV, especially when we all know its true. I mean come on he tweets in real time in response to Fox News. Multiple people have basically said the same thing but you would rather believe that he is smart and a hard worker and not a criminal. You choose to believe a known liar and yet are willing to call others dumb, pathetic really.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  29. Seattle Husker

The level of engagement from Trump can surely be questioned but the "60% Executive time" is a red herring.

30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

[​IMG]