The Liar-in-Chief strikes again

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by NJlonghorn, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

All from unreliable people and unreliable news agencies. As usual you fall for fake news.

2. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

The "60% Executive Time" is not being disputed by the admin. In fact, their comments concerning the leak of the schedules actually confirms the news. What's in debate is what Trump actually does during this time. I tend to believe it's more unstructured time, open to Trump's whims that week.

3. OrngNugz

OrngNugz 500+ Posts

Garmel was talking about "alternative facts", you know the ones that only exist in his mind. Any real facts, you know the ones that actually do exist, are ignored and discounted as fake. Par for the course in this forum and administration.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

:lmao: The 60% is true. However, the media implying that he's doing nothing in that 60% executive time and you believing that nonsense is part of the fake news. The media is playing you like a fiddle and you don't even know it.

5. OrngNugz

OrngNugz 500+ Posts

They never said he was doing nothing, he is obviously watching fox news and tweeting. Probably taking phone calls and golfing too. This administration is playing you, you know it and you like it. Donno why you like it, maybe its the WWE entertainment value?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You're proving my point for me. Thank you.

7. OrngNugz

OrngNugz 500+ Posts

So many lies in and about El Paso. Im sure you guys dont care. All I know is he is the greatest narcissistic liar evahhh.. Believe me.

8. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

El Paso, best Mexican food anywhere. The rest,,,,,not so hot, but scenic drive is nice.