The Media Industry

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by texas_ex2000, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

It was all Obama.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Poop on the Obama legislation (heck his whole direction) not on your message Mona.

• Like Like x 1
  3. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

Run, I think you and I are on the same page. While I want my child to be happy, you cannot force happiness on anyone. Nor should you bend over backwards to "enforce" happiness.

Sad but true and I completely agree - "life isn't fair and the sooner they learn it the better adjusted they will be."

4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I see. That's a very early date to be using "equity." Few were using that word at the time. They were still saying "equality." They were still pretending to support a Jeffersonian ethic rather than a Marxist ethic.

5. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

While representatives comer, mace, Biggs, Donald detail Biden corruption live on Newsmax, fox, I see cnn and msnbc are not airing.

Lot of details given. Rep Donald in particular is nailing down details. And msm is ignoring.

Tell me again the media isn't in the tank

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

At the end of the day, nobody will be held accountable. Obama was effective at weaponizing the justice department.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

They repeatedly let Biden and his press secretary tell incredibly obvious lies without even a follow up question. Yesterday saying republicans want to defund border patrol made me want to throw my remote through the tv.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Horn2RunAgain

I disagree. At the very least Biden is toast in any election. Even against Trump now.

Santos arrest came at a peculiar time and date. I agree every effort will be made to hush the story, then have the doj stonewall it. But enough public outrage could end Biden's protection

9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Biden isn't toast against Trump.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: May 10, 2023
  10. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

With the corrupt DOJ Trump looks to be going to jail.

11. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I hope you are right, but recent history has the scales of justice slammed to the left. And Biden won’t be the democrat candidate in the end. I’m guessing it will be Newsome.

12. Horn2RunAgain

Did you see the presser?

13. Horn2RunAgain

Could be.

But Biden's future as a potus and candidate is gone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

As I said in the other thread we're getting rid of the easiest guy for us to beat. It should have been an October surprise instead of a May surprise a year and half out from the election.

15. Horn2RunAgain

Watergate hurt repubs for a long time. Same, Biden inc in regards to demx

• Like Like x 2
  16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Can we tie all of this stuff directly to Joe? Hunter does say that Joe gets a cut of Hunter's money on the laptop but can we get him directly?

17. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Who cares? Trump told people to go insurrect the gubment!

<sarc>

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What in the presser is going to convince independents in suburban areas of Atlanta, Milwaukee, Phoenix, Philadelphia, and Detroit to vote for Trump?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

By the way, in case I haven't made it clear, I like beer.

Compress_20230510_163413_3959.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

21. Horn2RunAgain

DESANTIS

Corruption by the Biden's. Dems pay the price

Oh that's right. You weren't born / in school when Watergate happened. Nevermind

22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Do you actually think that what was said in that presser will have the same political impact as Watergate?

23. Horn2RunAgain

I think the stink runs Biden off, or worse

24. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The media would have to turn on him. Not gonna happen in a general election, especially against Trump.

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. HalRex

HalRex 1,000+ Posts

It may, however, convince them to not vote for Biden.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Worst, or best, that can happen is he decides not to run.
    Idiot Dems are claiming not one policy can be identified to have been influenced. Fools, the entire anti USA energy policy is giving in completely to China. And the billions to Ukraine, unchecked or accounted for? Come on man.

• Agree Agree x 3
  27. Horn2RunAgain

It *was* the October surprise. The swamp came up with 50 cia heroes to rebuke what we now know is true. It took winning the house to get the details given today.

Game's not over. Just beginning

• Like Like x 1
  28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

H2
    I think/hope you are right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

For starters, the media is going to crap on this investigation, as it craps on all investigations of Democrats. That alone will keep it from having any major political impact the way Watergate did.

Second, even if this keeps Biden from running or being the Democratic nominee, if Trump is the GOP nominee, we probably still lose. He might beat Willie Brown's ex-mistress, but they won't nominate her. They'll nominate someone like Gretchen Whitmer, Gavin Newsom, or Josh Shapiro. Trump's not beating any of them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Horn2RunAgain

That's why DeSantis needs to win the nomination.

• Agree Agree x 4