The Media Industry

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by texas_ex2000, Jul 22, 2016.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  2. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

3. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

I have a feeling Disney will be yanking "offensive" content - that's offensive to libs content - only.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yep. They have gone completely off the rails toward woke lunacy, and there's no turning back. That's why we dropped them even though we're big Star Wars fans. I don't want my 9 year old watching that crap.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 13, 2023
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And of course, the author ties it to "white supremacy." If you think dudes shouldn't be kicking the living hell out of women in sports (sometimes literally), then you're a white supremacist.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

They rolled a dice and consulted the chart.

"[Conservative policy we don't like] revealed to really be a cover for ushering in X."
    Roll = 1 -> X = white supremacy
    Roll = 2 -> X = misogyny
    Roll = 3 -> X = Theocratic dictatorship
    Roll = 4 -> X = homophobia
    Roll = 5 -> X = transphobia
    Roll = 6 -> X = fascism

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 13, 2023
  9. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Hmm, have you seen any black males ‘transitioning’ into women’s sports? Just wondering because I am unaware of any so far.

10. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

There was a MMA fighter who did it a while back, but I don't see the black man transing very much. I mainly see opportunistic white dudes doing it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

" opportunistic" being a VERY important word

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

In the sports context, I think that's what's at play. Outside the sports context, I think it's driven by attention-seeking, social contagion from other kids, and encouragement from righteousness-seeking and perverse adults.

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Good question. I bet the D's run so scared they "find" accusers from 2 of those 3 groups.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

All four! (Dem math.)

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

0AEC2A6A-F9CF-4320-B464-AB6C942E902E.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 8
  18. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

@Dionysus needs to add this guy :puke: to the list of available ratings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The lack of self-awareness is astonishing.

20. Hollandtx

Hollandtx 250+ Posts

Boys tend to compete as girls in high school, and there have been quite a few black boys doing so. They do it for scholarships, and that sickens me more than professional or even collegiate guys competing against females.
    This is one of the first examples I remember seeing.
    It's a State track meet in Connecticut a few years ago. The boys decided they were girls in their Senior year, when scholarships were on the line. They look, dress, and act like boys. They make no effort to even try and look feminine, except for a clip-on ponytail..

So, 2 girls were denied the automatic scholarships that winning State awards.
    As a former track athlete, the anger I feel is beyond description, and all you need to do is look at the faces of the true females the boys "defeated" to understand how they feel.They are devastated.
    You also don't see that type of lead in a 100 meter race. They set a record, if I recall.
    Pure insanity.

• poop poop x 2
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It won't end until women put up real resistance to it - by litigation or refusal to participate (and in very large numbers and in a very vocal way). I understand why they don't. If they do, they'll get the Riley Gaines treatment - absolutely demonized by everybody around them and perhaps even assaulted. They'll also obviously forfeit any chance of getting a scholarship. It would be terrible for those who do it, but it's the only thing that would actually change it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  22. horninchicago

Actual men need to begin taking matters into their own hands but won't for the same reasons.

I wouldn't sit by and watch some douchebags steal from my daughter. That's what this is. It's a crime, theft, fraud, you name it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

That would just get them into criminal trouble. If anything, it would be counterproductive, because it would reinforce the victim narrative for the trannies.

24. horninchicago

I understand all that. Sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do.

And they aren't trans freaks, they're cross dressing freaks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Fox and NewsMax both want Trump and are actively campaigning for him. Despicable journalism.

26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I get it, but it's a little like the abortion clinic bombers. I understand why they're doing it, but they hurt their cause more than they help it.

28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They are scared shitless of him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. horninchicago

That will always be the case. It's unfortunate.

• Agree Agree x 5
  30. horninchicago

And bombing a place is one thing. I'm talking Godfather opening scene not getting carried away type of thing.

Will it change the movement? Probably not. Will it make some freak think again about "competing" against girls/women? Probably.