The Media Industry

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by texas_ex2000, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

Not holding my breath waiting for Dems to be held responsible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Probably knew and didn't care since Hillary was destined to win.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

A DailyBeast writer. Big surprise.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

Garmel is a Q defender. Big Surprise. :lmao:

6. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Reality, for the first time in your life, is going to be crashing down on you real hard soon. Unfortunately, you'll continue to ignore it. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

As far as Qanon goes I don't buy into their more extreme beliefs (pedo nonsense) but there was a cadre of government officials that were trying to bring down the president.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

From the guy who has bought into every anti-Trump conspiracy that the media has put out. :lmao:How many times did you make a fool out of yourself in the last year, LH? Like most libs, LH you're living in an alternate reality that the MSM makes for you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

WE GOT TRUMP NOW!!!!!!! Poor, LH. Just another brainwashed lib.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA!!!!

14. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

What the hell is QAnon?

15. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I'm still trying to figure out who on this site is advocating for QAnon, or even knows who they are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Yep. Master of the strawman, that one is.

17. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Mchammer and Garmel have relayed many of the QAnon talking points. Garmel admitted above he follows them (except the pedophilia allegations).

It's crazy talk yet none of the conservatives on this board outside of Deez (maybe?) are willing to point it out.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

What talking points did they espouse?

19. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Having talking points in common with a group you don't support isn't "crazy". Or would you like us to paint you as crazy for sharing some of the same views/talking points as people like Ilhan Omar and the yankee bartenderette?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Seattle Husker

All the deep state conspiracy crap , silent coup, fraudulent investigation that will ultimately exonerate most that have been charged and end in many in the intelligence community facing charges. Mchammer has been espousing this for months starting with the Flynn was framed.

QAnon is a play to Trump supporters to bolster all his witch hunt claims inferring Trump is playing 4D Chess.

21. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Don't be putting words in my mouth. I said I agree with them over the Deep State but not much else(they are too extreme). If I wasn't clear I apologize.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  22. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I don't think anyone will be exonerated but there will be FBI members in trouble. Yeah, the Deep State is a conspiracy theory but it's true. We even have an agent admitting they have a contingency plan if Trump gets elected,. Your little reality is going to come crashing down over the next few months.

• Funny Funny x 1
  23. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

:rolleyes1:

24. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

[​IMG]

The TRUTH!!! lulz

• Funny Funny x 1
  25. Seattle Husker

If you really care to educate yourself about QAnon the Wikipedia page has a good summary.

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

LOL! I guess I shouldn't listen to an FBI member's own words. He has to be lying. Btw, do you have any more fake news to share with us today?

27. Seattle Husker

Here is your initial statement:

K?

QAnon is NOT the original alt-right which JoeFan infamously parroted leading up to and immediately following the election.

QAnon is primarily a deep state conspiracy theorist. Based on your statements you subscribe to the deep state theories.

Who is part of the deep state? Mueller? The investigators on the Mueller team? Rosenstein? Susan Powers? Susan Rice? James Clapper? Comey? McCabe? Strzok? Page? Wray? Sessions? Clinton? Obama?

If there was wrongdoing then those people should be held accountable. Strozk and Page have already started to see accountability for their inappropriate professional relationship, misuse of government property and potential bias.

I'll wait for any investigation to conclude (like I did with the Mueller investigation) before reaching any conclusions.

28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I laugh at the people her who sneer and scoff at conspiracy theories but can't seem to understand that this Trump investigation was based on a conspiracy theory.

• Winner Winner x 1
  29. Seattle Husker

Russian election interference is still a conspiracy theory?

30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yet, the other conservatives here understood me with no problem. The FBI agents that conspired against the president are McCabe, Page, Strzok and Rosenstein for sure. There probably are others.

What about Trump and his team colluding with the Russians? You do know that's a conspiracy theory, right? However, you thought it was possible.