The pirate ship lowered the Jolly Roger...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by blonthang, Nov 18, 2018.

1. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

... hoisted the TriColor and Union Jack, trimmed the mainsail, and in the middle of the night slipped into the CFP harbor bay, pillaging, raping, burning, plundering the Stumblin' Sumlins last night 69-28 --- it was 55-14 at half, WSU had a 34 point 2nd quarter.

If tOSU can beat Meatchicken, if Bama beats UGA, maybe aggy beats LSeaux, WVU or UT beat OU, the Pirate may get WSU into the CFP.

Oh, WSU plays UDub on the 23rd.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  2. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

That would be fun

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

What was the first thing you learned in Pee Wee ball about kick offs? The ball is a live ball until it is kicked through the EZ; caught and either advanced or downed by the receiving team; or caught and downed by the kicking team.

On one of Wazzo's kick off's the ASU receiver appeared to miss (and forgot it was live) and ball resulting scramble at the 25-30 that pushed the ball eventually into the EZ. Officially it was recorded as a funble by AZ on the 1, but that was the closest that I have seen a TD on a free ball.

4. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Arrrrrrrrrgh!

It would shiver-me-timbers to see the pirate and WSU somehow hornswaggle their way into the CFP! :beertoast:

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  5. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

For me, a wet dream would be , a total planet alignment, or whatever it would take, to see Leach's high octane offense go up against Bama in the title game (not likely since odds are IF both make the CFP Bama would probably seed 1 and WSU seed 4, a first round matchup), or either round and go all apeshit on the SEC darlings.

Just dreaming.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. BallsofSteerToo

BallsofSteerToo 100+ Posts

And to think that could be Tech right now. Bet those fans are McLovin their pretty boy coach and admin that fired Leach.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

Don't forget to add Craig James and his beloved, spoiled a$$ brat of an offspring.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

James still looking for the real killer of those 6 hookers.

9. El Sapo

El Sapo Bevo's BFF

5 hookers. Allegedly.

10. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Also looking for is first and only friend.

I would personally drive the James family to Lubbock to be "honored guests" at a Tech Pep Rally.

• Funny Funny x 2