The real outcome of the Hearing

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by utmilton, Feb 13, 2008.

1. utmilton

utmilton < 25 Posts

The sad truth is the "street value" and demand for HGH will go up after the last couple of weeks. Just seeing Debbie Clemens abs in her pictures really shows the effectiveness of the product.

Good job Congress.

2. BornInOrange

BornInOrange < 25 Posts

agreed. good point.

3. eflow24

eflow24 1,000+ Posts

I think all of this will make HGH legendary, unfortunately. BTW, the real outcome to me is that Henry Waxman is the biggest joke in Washington and that is saying something.

4. BornInOrange

BornInOrange < 25 Posts

agreed. you have to wonder about waxman's expected outcome.

5. Mister Falcon

Mister Falcon 250+ Posts

I think the grandstanding R from Indiana looked worse.

6. ERhine

ERhine 250+ Posts

In the parts I watched I just wanted Waxman to shut up.

7. Mister Falcon

Mister Falcon 250+ Posts

Yeah, it looks terrible when the chairman is making arguments. If that's the regular proceeding, they need to change it. The chairman should control the time and shut the f**k up.

8. Ramathorn

Ramathorn 1,000+ Posts

Well, we know Mcnamee is a liar. Taht's for sure.

9. davert

davert 100+ Posts

We tend to forget most of these representatives are buffoons and don't know the first thing about interrogating or investigation. These type hearings are a circus at best and we should not make of them any more than that.

10. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

Well they sure know how to talk in circles like legislatures and lawyers, and they sure know how to throw mud, how to fry someone and mostly how to use power on those who haven't done anything to them.

11. BMBMD

BMBMD 100+ Posts

" I think all of this will make HGH legendary, unfortunately. BTW, the real outcome to me is that Henry Waxman is the biggest joke in Washington and that is saying something."

You know, I used to have a little respect for Waxman. If he banged that little phallic gavel at me, though, I would have been plenty po'd. He is, indeed, a joke.

12. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden 500+ Posts