The War on Christmas

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by I35, Dec 5, 2017.

1. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Normally I only hear about this on TV news reports. It is real! Today at my gym a staff of mine put a Christmas picture in one of the bathrooms. She went back about 45 minutes later to go to the bathroom. When she went in she seen that picture in the trash. She came and told me about it so I got on my security camera to see who all entered that particular bathroom. I was expecting just a few since it was the slow time of the day at the gym. Only one person went in so we know exactly who did it. I actually know the person that did it and he's a great guy. I visit with him from time to time when he's here. So with that said I'm surprised and not surprised that he did it. Why I'm not surprised is because his last name is Mohammad.

With the Libs losing their mind over President Trump being elected, I can't imagine how bad it will get this year more than the other years. SMH

• Like Like x 1
  2. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

Not a "lib" exactly but I would appreciate a semi-functional adult in the office

3. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Anything less than a semi-functional adult would have confronted him.....You know like a Liberal.

4. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

I don't know what you mean by that

5. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Considering the last name, sounds more like trashing Christianity to me.

I doubt very serious his contempt was merely for the holiday, but more so directed at a symbol of celebrating Christianity...or the birth of Jesus Christ specifically.