The Wire, with spoiler

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by Bill_McNeal, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Bill_McNeal

Bill_McNeal 250+ Posts

RIP Omar. Kinda sucks to see him go out that way ... but I can't say it was unwarranted or unexpected.

2. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell 1,000+ Posts

F YOU!!!! Some of us are DVR'ing the show. In the F'ing thread title???? [​IMG]

3. Ribby Paultz

Ribby Paultz 100+ Posts

4. Chest Rockwell

Change the F'ing title before you ruin it for more people. Good Lord. [​IMG]

5. KingBobo81

KingBobo81 250+ Posts

Thanks for ruining that one.

6. badexcuse

badexcuse 1,000+ Posts

I'll never miss a dick-sucker more.
    [​IMG]

7. Bill_McNeal

Bill_McNeal 250+ Posts

Sorry, y'all. Most of the TV sites I follow figure commentary is fair game once the episode officially airs.

8. KingBobo81

KingBobo81 250+ Posts

Don't post the spoiler in the damn title. It is one thing to post it in the message - one would be a dumbass to click on it - but I had no choice other than to see the spoiler because you posted it as a title.

9. Bill_McNeal

Bill_McNeal 250+ Posts

Like I said: Sorry.

10. Hans Sprungfeld

Hans Sprungfeld 25+ Posts

couldn't tell the point of the wrongly id'd bodies there at the end.

i figured it was trying to convey the same thing as his murder getting bumped by the newspaper in budgeting, you know, that while this is a huge deal in a certain community a lot of other people see it as just another murder, but it wasn't as clear to me.

and i agree that it wasn't unwarranted nor especially surprising, but i was completely shocked when it happened. i've never really felt like i felt in the moments after watching tv before.

11. threesheets

threesheets 250+ Posts

I wasn't shocked one bit. The second he walked by that little shitbag and didn't say anything about the cat I knew he was dead.

And now I want to vomit.

Boo on the spoilers by the way. Terrible.

12. sanf81

sanf81 100+ Posts

13. CaptainEd

CaptainEd 1,000+ Posts

i saw it last week, but that title spoiler was a complete tard move. damn.

14. Chest Rockwell

Finally got around to seeing it last night. I won't pile on (anymore) about the title spoiler - and knew before it was probably just a matter of time for Omar - but it sure lost all of its shock value knowing he was going to buy it at some point in the show.

I can't wait for McNulty's fake serial killer to be exposed as a fraud. Not so much for McNulty, but moreso for the beat writer to be.