This cannot be happening...

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Zone Read, Jan 6, 2010.

1. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

Go stand in a dark equipment shed for about 3 hours....this will leach the pain right out of you or, just spray Windex on it.

2. BMBMD

BMBMD 100+ Posts

Rub dirt on it. If that doesn't work, put some talcum powder in a baggy and tape it to your scrotum. with duct tape prior to boarding.

3. TEXnSEATTLE

TEXnSEATTLE 1,000+ Posts

Take a Mucinex...yeah the stuff for congestion, but a nurse told me about it and it works!!! Takes away a little inflammation.

Good luck!!!

Hook'em!!!

4. Pork Chop

Pork Chop 25+ Posts

Pain don't hurt.

5. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

Vicodin and beer.

That is what I will be having and my back does not even hurt and I am not going to the game.

6. HornBud

HornBud 2,500+ Posts

7. SmartChicOlena

SmartChicOlena 100+ Posts

On a serious note:

LOAD up on Advil. Keep taking it. You can take as many as 4 at a time, every 6 hours, with no serious risks. Take it for 3 days. That will help the inflammation considerably.

Then once you get to CA see a chirpractor.

And even though you may not want to do this, Mary Jane is good for lumbar spasm. You will feel an almost instant effect with that one.

Good luck!

8. HornBud

HornBud 2,500+ Posts

DUUUUUUUDDDDE!!!!! You're going to CALI!!! They have 'special' clinics there to help you ease your pain......

9. TDTexas!

TDTexas! 250+ Posts

10. updog07

updog07 500+ Posts

Dude I totally feel you.

I hurt my shoulder really bad last night giving an intense fist pump in the air (probably the rotator cuff) during the basketball game.

My first thought was.. "what if my shoulder doesnt heal in time for the NC game? My fist pumping isnt going to be up to par nor as instense..."

Im slowly healing. I think my coach called me probable.

11. ATXMAN_76

ATXMAN_76 < 25 Posts

see if you can join the mile high club. that will take your mind off of the pain. [​IMG] [​IMG]