This sounds legit, right?

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by Horn6721, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

After all she called me Dearest One
    "From Mrs.Muna Hariri

Dearest One I am Mrs.Muna Hariri I am 51years Old Woman from (Paris) France, I married to Mr. Ali Hariri who worked with our (Paris) France Embassy here for ten years before he died in the year 2006. We were married for Nine years without a child. And He died after a brief
    illness that lasted for only Six days.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Three Million five hundred thousand United State Dollars.($3.5 million dollars)) left in one Of the Bank here, And My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next four months do to my cancer problem. Having known my condition (cancer of lever and stroke) dear,I need a Good honest and God's fearing person who can use This Funds for Charity works, orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege that will
    be named after my late husband if possible.

More details later

Thank and remain bless

I will be waiting to receive your email

Mrs .Muna Hariri."

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Most assuredly.

3. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

That’s nice but I just found out there are hot singles in my area!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Dion
    Hot singles from Russia no doubt.

• Like Like x 1
  5. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Has to be legit... she referred to you as "Dearest One"

A second thought.... I wonder if Mrs. Hariri is somehow related to that wealthy prince in Africa that emailed many people a few years ago.

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Worsted
    I think you are on to something, It could explain where Mrs Hariri 's dearly departed husband got the millions, from the wealthy prince who was a generous relative.
    I admit that at first I was suspicious but now that you point it out I feel confident she is real and needs my help.

7. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Do to cancer of lever she wouldn't live? I've never seen a lever with cancer before so you'd better help....that's really rare!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I was so taken with her need of my help I missed the diagnosis.
    I wonder if MDAnderson has any trials for cancer of the liver.