Tickets for Sunday

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by TempestHorn, Jan 11, 2016.

1. TempestHorn

TempestHorn 500+ Posts

2. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

I just saw this post. Only GA and behind the goal corners are available.

I checked out stubhub and they have some available starting at $30 but the fees are ridiculous at $8.45 = $38.45.

3. GameOfHorns

GameOfHorns 250+ Posts

I hope the fan base is catching fire, and the FEC becomes a sea of burnt orange. #HookEm

• Like Like x 1
  4. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

I'm afraid that there will a lot of green and gold there. Talked to my ticket rep and he said that there was a huge demand for tickets for this game.

And I got new seats! :yippee::coolnana:Same section and row but better sight of vision. Away from the Gatorade and the opposing team standing up and blocking my view.

5. "Anna hook em"

"Anna hook em" 250+ Posts

i also plan on getting there early like what u said about 1 and a half to 2 hours, to get parking good my dad had neck surgery last year and we need to park in ada he has trouble walking alot. so i guess i will be seeing some of u all early, ps get ear plugs ready.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

There is ADA parking in lot 118 just north of the Erwin Center. I think anyone with ADA tag can park in there, not sure, but you should check since it is the closest to the Erwin center. You enter off of I-35 service road (southbound) just south of MLK street. After you enter the lot, ask the attendant where the ADA parking is located. It's all the way across the lot to the west.

7. "Anna hook em"

ty all so much :) im so glad i found this board with all of u wonderful people.

8. TempestHorn

TempestHorn 500+ Posts

If you want to park at 118 like BabHorn suggests get there early like you plan is key to getting a space there. I have Foundation parking in that lot and for most games (the ones not even close to sellouts) they have a sign out that ADA parking is full by the time I get there 30-45 minutes before tip. So with Sunday's crowd, if you aren't there early you won't have a space there.

9. "Anna hook em"

Just got into Austin traffic was so bad of course,we had to take the freeway I-35 but the only good thing is that u don't have to take the freeway for the big game sunday, side of freeway gets u there

10. "Anna hook em"

thanks

11. TempestHorn

TempestHorn 500+ Posts

Literally a handful of reserved seats left in the arena and low availability of GA seats as of Friday night.

12. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

Wonder if these ticket agencies have bought a bulk of the tickets? If so, that sucks.

13. Driftwood

Driftwood 250+ Posts

Anna, they normally open the arena doors one hour before game time. They may open them earlier due to the larger crowd, but you may spend an hour in your car if you get there two hours early. Enjoy the game!!

14. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Neither rain, snow, cold, high winds, nor large crowds will keep the doors from opening at their appointment time. Don't count on the doors being opened earlier than an hour before tipoff.

However, a bunch of us are at the Red River entrance between 2 to 1 & 1/2 hrs early to shoot the breeze while we wait to get in an hour and a half before tipoff due to our LHF donation if you want to come visit.

15. "Anna hook em"

we might just do that u guys wouldn't mind?

16. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

helps pass the time, Anna hook em.

17. "Anna hook em"

I'm very shy, but Ther will be 3 of us, I'm goin be the only one in orange so u should recognize me, I'm the shy one

18. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

I'll be court side between the benches close enough to hear what Kim whines to the refs. Maybe I'll text out quotes! :catfight:

• Like Like x 3
  19. "Anna hook em"

I got row 10 section 20 I got those seats because don't want to o be on opposite side her cloths are ugly

20. "Anna hook em"

Any special promotions for the game? Have heard something about heb fas break club event after?

21. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

Yes, the team and coaches should gather in the Lone Star room after the game, and everyone is welcome to come. It's really cool as the coaches talk and sometimes so do the players. They also talk a bit to the fans so it is nice to get to meet some of the players. The fans get to ask the coaches and players some questions, so definitely plan to stay for that. Just ask for directions to the Lone Star room after the game.

22. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  23. "Anna hook em"

Thanks everyone

24. TempestHorn

TempestHorn 500+ Posts

This morning they have opened up the mezz for GA ticket sales. So there will be plenty of tickets for anyone that wants to go. Mid-court mezz are good seats so don't decide not to go because there are not good seats. Plenty just became available.

• Like Like x 1
  25. overseasbbfan1

overseasbbfan1 1,000+ Posts

Yep, those are fine seats. Hope to see the mezz fairly full - the more the merrier!

• Like Like x 1