TO Comments on Eagles'

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by overmaars, Jan 29, 2008.

1. overmaars

overmaars 1,000+ Posts

The Link

Had to post this, if nothing else for another good laugh at TO.

2. wolfman

wolfman 1,000+ Posts

TO needs 2 of those hats. One to crap in and the other to cover it up with.

3. omega

omega < 25 Posts

i want a hat like that

4. tpatt34

tpatt34 25+ Posts

I love me some T.O.!!!! F the haters. Say what you want about him, he is one hell of a receiver. He has been perfect as a Cowboy(other than a dropped pass here and there) and I am glad Philly got rid of him. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

5. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I could have used a hat like that when I was out for my evening stroll after that cold front blew in.

6. tpatt34

tpatt34 25+ Posts

Hehe. I never even clicked on the link before posting above. That is a great hat!

7. BurntOrangeIrish

BurntOrangeIrish 100+ Posts

Trash is always that....trash. It only looks better to an individual who likes garbage.

8. RunRickyRun34

RunRickyRun34 250+ Posts

9. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

10. BurntOrangeIrish

I might have taken the largest, largest crap known to man, but fact remains is that in the end, it is still just a great big pile of crap.

I am not doubting his playing ability at all. In fact, he is one hell of an athlete... One of the best at his position without a doubt. ....but the guy is a piece of garbage. This is well known, and well documented. He could be crowned king of the universe, and he would still be a P.O.S.

[​IMG]

11. BurntOrangeIrish

Yes, b/c I am irish, it means somehow that I am tied to Notre Dame......... [​IMG]

I hate Notre Dame...always have, always will. Sorry chief, but take your Brady and ND smack talk somewhere else....doesn't apply to me.

12. overmaars

overmaars 1,000+ Posts

13. nra1775

nra1775 250+ Posts

Really good interview. Great hat !! Maybe the 3rd time in the charm....