Tournament Challenge

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by TempestHorn, Mar 16, 2011.

1. TempestHorn

TempestHorn 500+ Posts

There are certainly no shortage of opinions on this forum. So to give one person the bragging rights on who really knows more about women's basketball, I created a group on the ESPN tournament challenge site. The group name is HornFans and it's public so no password.

Tournament Challenge

2. overseasbbfan1

overseasbbfan1 1,000+ Posts

Looks like fun! But I admit I'm terrible at these contests, I just don't do a very good job of predicting the upsets. Oh well maybe I should give it a try anyway.

3. cynt

cynt 1,000+ Posts

I'm not very good either and I already have 4 brackets created. LOL!! But I'm in.

4. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

I did this but didn't like the terms of agreement or whatever they're called to register.

I have Texas going to the Sweet Sixteen before losing to Duke. Got Duke vs UConn and Baylor vs Stanford in the final four with Stanford winning 70-67 over UConn for the national championship. That is probably going to blow up in the second round, though. [​IMG]

oops. bad memory. Make that Texas losing to Ohio State and Notre Dame coming from this bracket to face UConn in the semis, not Duke. just saw a bracket and realized that Duke and Texas won't meet unless it's in the FF semis.

5. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

I did not join with the bracket of choice for the Challenge but I could not figure out how to un-join an entry from the group...c'est la vie.

Only put a couple together for the women's side on ESPN and one for the men's tourney. First time in several years I only had three brackets...

6. outlookdude

outlookdude 250+ Posts

I did mine....in about 3 minutes. I'm hoping that works better than all the years that I spent hours and hours over several days only to blow up by the 2nd round.

7. BBV_Horn

BBV_Horn 1,000+ Posts

mbb...you just delete your entry and the put it back in where u want..

bab- hope u are right, I have Stanford winning the NC, too....would LOVE it if ur TX prediction holds!!

outlook - lol...yeah, i just clicked fast, too!

[​IMG]

8. jusme828

jusme828 2,500+ Posts

Put my picks in. I have Uconn winning, I'd like to see Stanford win too but if Xavier gets to play Stanford again, I think they will pull it out this time. My final four are Uconn vs. Notre Dame, and Xavier vs. TX A&M, with Uconn and Xavier in the finals....and Uconn the winner.

Not what I want to happen but hey it's just guesses, right??!!! [​IMG]

9. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

10. outlookdude

outlookdude 250+ Posts

[​IMG]

Almost feel like I should apologize for backing in because aggy won a game I didn't have them picked to even be in.

Still, I'll take a big win any way I can get it.