TRAVELING WITH THE TEAM

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by #1UTFAN, Aug 25, 2008.

1. #1UTFAN

#1UTFAN 25+ Posts

Anyone thinking about going to either of the pre-conference Bb tournaments? We are trying to decide 1) To go to one of them; 2) Which one; 3) Fly or drive. WAGGING the cost to drive is about the same as flying and renting a car. Food and lodging are the same either way except one has to eat on the road if they drive.

Looking at the teams in each tournament doesn't excite me very much but just getting out of town does. I would look forward to seafood in either place since both are on a coast. I've been to both areas so I would not be seeing much new scenery unless another hurricane hits Florida or an earthquake splits California down the middle.

Checking a couple of the travel brokers like Orbitz and Expedia, about $1000.00 plus meals seems to be close to the cost for two. We would do our best to “holler the team to victory” but could use some help.

2. Rexy

Rexy 1,000+ Posts

I looked at the schedule too and thought about traveling to one or both of the tourneys - not sure I will, but am thinking about it. I have to go to San Diego on business in January, so I probably will not go to that one - but am considering the one in Florida. I won't drive, so I need to check on flights and rentals.