Trevor Knight to start for aggy

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by chango, Apr 12, 2016.

1. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 3
  2. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Knight has what, one year of eligibility left? Seems like he played 3 season at OUsux and as a graduate player has 1 season left.

3. beer_dog

beer_dog 100+ Posts

This has got to be a misprint, I mean how can a B12 QB transfer possibly be SEC Ready. First off he would have to be recruited into the SEC as a freshman to very qualify and now they expect us to believe he a starter? I smell something fishy.

• Like Like x 3
  4. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

He's going to aggy...aggy ain't never ready for nuthin, except a major calamity.

• Like Like x 1
  5. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

First game he throws for 350, aggs get all excited. Then he gets into conference play and loses 3-4 in row and they run him out of town. Where have we seen this before?

• Like Like x 3
  6. Firefly

Firefly 25+ Posts

Well the good news for Ags is that Knight and his team won the spring game so they are officially 1-0 going into the 2016 season!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

I predict he's going to be "Treveriffic!" against Prairie View A&M on Sept. 10. However,against Auburn on Sept. 17 he'll be "Treverable".

• Like Like x 1
  8. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Going where many QB's go to die... another aggy QB tombstone coming up!

WHOOOOOP!

9. OldHippie

OldHippie 2,500+ Posts

Actually, he may not have been Big-12 good but he might be SEC good. Give him a chance to show what he's got to the head bangers league.

• Like Like x 2