Trey Williams

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Horn2Run, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

When I can finally see Jonathon Gray play a game in a TEXAS uniform, I hope he's as good as what I'm seeing on ESPN right now. Kid is awesome

2. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I thought the aggies would be overwhelmed up front on both sides of the ball, but so far they are putting the hammer to the gators.

3. Aces_Full

Aces_Full 500+ Posts

sec is a 2 team conference just like the big12 most yrs.

4. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

Another sack......the myth of the depth of the SEC is starting to fade quick

5. georgecostanza

georgecostanza NBHorn7’s Protégé

I think the real reason why Urban Meyer left Florida is that he saw a major drop off in talent about to hit.

And after watching Florida play last week, this doesn't really surprise me at all.

6. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

If I was a betting man, my money would be on Florida not making a bowl this year.

7. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

^^^^^^
    This.

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

8. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Urban knew exactly when to get out of dodge. Florida is not a good team and will be lucky to win 7 games this year.

9. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

Sumlin right now is doing his best Shermie impression....about to lose a 2nd half lead

10. Aces_Full

Aces_Full 500+ Posts

Aggy still Aggy.

11. Third Coast

Have to give Muschamp credit for the defensive adjustments, but I'm not sure how much it has to do with that, or the aggie implosion.

12. NUhorn1

NUhorn1 25+ Posts

I did not observe an "implosion". I think the Aggies played damn well but Florida made excellent adjustments at half-time. This did not look like the Aggie team from last year--hard as that is for Horn fans to swallow. That young QB is fun to watch and their defense never quit.

13. Third Coast

Didn't get to see much of the 2nd half, but 0 points and 70 yards of total offense may not be an implosion, but it was a pretty pathetic performance against a mediocre team.

14. Owlhorn

Owlhorn 500+ Posts

No one had film on them. Now they do. The second half may be more the truth than the hype and unfamiliarity in the first half.