Trump just tasked a 5% reduction

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Heck even Clinton had a pretty good track record in that regard, although he mostly had to partner with Republicans in Congress to do so.

2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Not really. Always remember that Clinton's ideology was his cock, and every decision he made was to promote his cock's interests and agenda. When Democrats controlled Congress he was to the left of Obama. When the GOP controlled Congress, he went 90 percent their way. That helped him get reelected, which served his cock's interests.

3. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Look, I have a great deal of sympathy for Slick Willie being a slave to his cock. I mean, just look at the frigid hag he was supposed to be sleeping with.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Hey, just the fact that he was willing to go either way made him fiscally centrist, even if the reasons were dubious.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Just think if Obama was like Clinton 2010-2016. Things would be better off. And maybe Trump's message doesn't resonate so much.

6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Well, it made his schlong fiscally centrist, but it definitely could have been worse.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It would have taken more than that. Trump came from a phenomenon that was certainly supported by and connected to Obama but was bigger than he. I think Trump came from the toxic combination of rabid, over-the-top identity politics and the obnoxiousness, sanctimony, and contempt of modern white leftism. All of that existed during the Clinton years, but it was far more subdued and less dominant in the popular culture.

• Agree Agree x 1