Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Sep 9, 2020.

1. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

But he told Woodward Covid was very bad in February!

• Hot Hot x 1
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

But we have been told he is only interested in his image so he must be working with all the ME nations to bolster his image.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. 2003TexasGrad

That's clearly it. They are in on it too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

Im sorry if you can't see that he is just an image person. EVERYTHING is about his image.

5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Good grief
    Then Trump has done many incredible things that have benefited many people here and around the world just to bolster his image? :brickwall:

Will you are being silly. Does he have a super sized ego? Oh yes but so what

6. 2003TexasGrad

Economic opportunity zones are just to promote the Trump brand. Tariffs on China? Trump self promotion. Middle East treaties? All about Trump.

I just cant take it anymore.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I heard the motivation was a new Trump hotel in Fallujah.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

Your blinded by the Trump light

9. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

Thats not out of his reach. He did it Moscow.

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Wasn’t that before the election where everyone assumed he was going to lose?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Many more people liked Trump before he became President, so if he is doing this all for his image, it was a bad idea. But then again, some people just fall back to the schoolyard bully mentality of saying he is "stupid" and so this mistake would be no surprise.

This man left his world behind for the most part. All the celebrities and media who hate him now, fawned over him and adored him when he had an NBC show, golf tournament, etc.

Yeah, he became President for his image.

But, say that is true. What other president ran for any other reason? Which president did anything not for his image and legacy?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Sure would like it if all presidents only used their ego to improve their image as has Trump. Instead of say Billy pervert Clinton.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Will seems to think Trump is the first POTUS to ever have an ego and consider image which according to Will is only bad when he thinks it is bad
    Trump was so invested in his ego he is trying to create major changes in the ME
    And the many nations getting on board are ONLY doing it to help Trump's image.
    We Trump supporters know Trump is arrogant rude and boorish
    But Damn the Dude does get good things done for our country and the world

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

We Trump supporters know Trump is arrogant rude and boorish

Yep, he is mean, egotistical and ....... got it. He takes all the media hammering him every day, Russia collusion, Impeachment, and all the other ch/t. He’s promoting himself. I would say he trying to sell himself, but that’s politics. If you had 10 million would you want to be president under those circumstances. I say 10 million to be very conservative. I would be in Bahamas.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. horninchicago

I think the rude and boorish is a Fake News scheme to undermine him, like everything else they say about him. No one said he was rude and boorish when making millions for NBC. Funny how telling one's side of a story when the extremely dishonest media will never give him credit or report anything fairly or accurately is considered to be rude and boorish.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

But here is where I get confused
    Haters like Will think Trump is Only concerned about his "image" vis avis military opinion even though Nothing in his previous behavior suggests he needs to back track anything in his support of our military
    Then Will turns around and thinks Trump was NOT concerned about his image when he changed things in the ME.
    Haters are confusedl

17. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

So being an actual peacemaker doesn’t count because you spy a personal motive?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  18. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The award became meaningless and wholly politicized when Obama was awarded the trophy. Obama's acceptance of the award was an indication of shameless egomania.

• Like Like x 1
  19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

20. horninchicago

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

They should also play on national TV Obama's famous collusion comment ("I'll have more flexibility after the election) and mocking of Romney (The 80's called and want their foreign policy back) for saying Russia was our number one geopolitical threat.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. horninchicago

That is always ignored by the media. Remember the accusations of harassment against hair sniffing and child groping Biden? Yeah, me neither since it was ignored.

• Like Like x 1
  23. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It would be a hoot of epic proportions if the Norwegian dude nominated him again.
    Trump was right on Germany and so much else.Demx can ignore but now there are other media who are reminding people.

• Like Like x 1
  24. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

An honest media would examine Obama's foreign policy pronouncements in a historical context but they won't because they are not honest.

• Agree Agree x 3
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I hate to break it to you all, but the Nobel people are far more likely to give a prize to Anthony Fauci than to Trump. I'm not saying that's right or fair, but it's the truth. (I wouldn't give it to either.)

26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Mr D
    IF you read the thread the op is about a nomination in 2020. No one the thread then OR now took the nomination seriously.
    Surprised you did.

27. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I didn't take it seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Not sure where to put this but maybe this organization deserves a peace prize:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Good for the Org
    They may be in chairs but it is clear they are still alive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Like I always say ‘the only good thing about being an old fart is I can hug the girls without getting slapped’ - generally speaking of course.

• Funny Funny x 2