Trump

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Roger, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Roger

Roger 1,000+ Posts

Not so much an October surprise but an attempt at being in the news and to show up the President with Trump's Challenge

2. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

What a ******* clown!

I will make sure Obama releases his records EXACTLY ONE HOUR after Trump's son in law (Jared Kushner) and his daughter (Ivanka) release their college applications and records.

PS - pls make sure Jared's application contains a copy of the 2.5M check from Daddy that got his dumbass accepted. Thank you!

3. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

Hey Roger, care to wager whether or not Obama complies? I say no way he'll release his records for FIVE MILLION DOLLARS to the charity of his choice.

Now ask yourself Roger, why wouldn't Obama do that, and why would a money loving man like Trump just up and give it away?

He won't give any away because Obama show his records. Why?

Hey Mister Trump, I have records, wanna see em? They can be had on the cheap. Of course I'm not hiding something like Obama.

4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I think that was Roger's point( this Roger is NOT to be confused with roger35)
    but it does get Trump in the news

and at least this is something WashU get get in on.

Haven't seen any posts by Wash on BO not calling in support for our Americans even though he knew what was going on

5. Roger

Roger 1,000+ Posts

Of course the President isn't going to release them and Trump knows this to be the case. I don't like Obama and I'm pretty sure if he released them there would be some contradictory information in them that was put to try and get either admission or additional scholarship funds. I don't really care. Trump though has successfully got his name back in the headlines and in my opinion looks like a bozo for doing so.

6. dalhorn1

dalhorn1 1,000+ Posts

Meh, take Trump for what he is (attention hooor) and move on.

Some people take from the teachings of Saul Alinski,
    while Trump follows PT Barnum's "no such thing as bad publicity".

7. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

To show how screwed up you libs are, you would rather call Trump names instead of seeing Obama say yes so $5 million can go to a charity of his choice. If he says no to that easy $5 million then it is 100% certainty that he is indeed hiding something. To the stupid comment that Trump's kids should show their records, do you really think anybody cares about that? I sure don't. They have no agenda in changing our country for the worse. Obama should man up and do this. What is asked of him is so easy. All he has to do is say "YES" and he just helped out a ton of kids that are stuck in the Chicago hood.

This isn't about Trump, this is about the lack of transparency of Obama (which he promised) There are some real butthurt libs over this.

8. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

9. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

Beck just said they have introduced a bill in the house to farther seal all of Obama's records.

10. Roger

Roger 1,000+ Posts

In reply to:

11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

H123
    pretty stupid of Dems to introduse that bill in the House. ZERO chance of coting to seal ZERO's records

[​IMG] on confusing the smart Roger with another using the same name but adding numbers.
    i did the same thing. only once

12. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

Roger needs to put a disclaimer out there after every post so he won't be confused with the confused Roger(35). Or have a name change. It's like being kicked in the balls over and over when being identified as the other guy.

13. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

Approximately 100% of people watching, listening to or otherwise taking Beck seriously are about the dumbest ************* alive.

Explains a lot.

14. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

15. chango

chango 2,500+ Posts

man I35, you LOVE to talk about guys butts hurting. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but maybe talk to someone about latent feelings....

16. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

17. Hornius Emeritus

Hornius Emeritus 2,500+ Posts

18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

This has to be the stupidest story I've ever seen. Trump gives the illusion that he's about to announce something big about Obama that could impact the election. His "announcement?" It ultimately has nothing to do with Obama. It has to do with himself. Pathetic.

19. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

20. Roger

Roger 1,000+ Posts

21. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

22. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

23. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

24. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

25. Rex Kramer

Rex Kramer 1,000+ Posts

Roger35 talks like a *** and his ****'s all retarded.

26. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

27. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

And there's Roger35. Do you see, Roger, why we would hate for you to be confused with 35? We are able to tell that you Roger, have brains. And you use them. Unlike 35. Maybe you should change your name to Not the Stupid Roger.

28. tallgrant

tallgrant 250+ Posts

He also didn't get the reference [​IMG]

29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

30. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

In reply to: