Trump!!!

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by snek, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

That works as long as you disregard any time Obama spent in Illinois State legislature and as a US Senator. Inconvenient facts for sure.

2. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Maybe, but Trump brags about how many public officials he has bought. The wealthy can buy their way out of almost any jam.

3. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

I disregard and disrespect this experience. No way state legislator and absentee senator prepares one to be President.

4. Seattle Husker

mchammer was comparing Obama against Ivanka, a potential cabinet consideration according to Trump. The experience Obama had, even though light for a POTUS candidate, was far and away more than Ivanka who though had a very good speech at the RNC does not have a resume commensurate with a Cabinet member.

5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

And was known for what accomplishments? Regardless, he has done a swell job.

6. Seattle Husker

This thread had the most conversation on Trump U. Trump just settled 3 lawsuits related to Trump U for $25M. I'm sure as part of the settlement he nor anyone associated with him has admitted fault.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

And...just to piss off the libs even more...most of what he/the organization has agreed to pay is deductible when he files taxes for 2016. Only the fines and punitive damages are typically excluded as a business expense...

8. Seattle Husker

I assume he'd pay it via the Trump Foundation. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And I'm sure there is a confidentiality clause.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

From way back in 2013 ....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016