Trump's Team

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by theiioftx, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Ouch -- Rand Paul on John McCain:

"He makes a really, really strong case for term limits. ... I think maybe he’s gotten a little bit unhinged.”

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Stories showing up that she has been loosing lucidity for long periods

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Add yet another Goldman Sachs person to the list -- Dina Powell. She and Gary Cohn are the two latest from Golden Slacks
    Inside the WH, this team along with Jared Kushner and Ivanaka are referred to as "the Democrats" or Big Government Liberals. And they are gaining power, fighting the Bannon-crafted populist agenda that got Trump elected. They may eventually succeed in getting Bannon pushed out.

[​IMG]

7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

More rumors tonight that Ivanka is trying to have Bannon fired.

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Are we screwed?
    [​IMG]

9. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

If Slate likes it, then it cant be good

[​IMG]

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Bannon literally does not have a seat at the table

12. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

That must be the secure room in Mar-a-lago.

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  14. Seattle Husker

Paul Manafort expected to register as a foreign agent? First Michael Flynn, now Manafort?

http://cnn.it/2o6Seo3

Move along...nothing to see here.

15. Seattle Husker

It's all a "witch hunt" until...it isn't. Flynn wasn't bright enough to deserve the title of National Security Adviser.

16. OrngNugz

OrngNugz 500+ Posts

17. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Flynn looks to have done a speech for money that he didn't disclose. Illegal, but nothing that shows he was in cahoots with Russia during the election.

18. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

I've long ago concluded that a great percentage of highly ranked officials act solely on political considerations which serve their best interests. Me (and my cronies) first, America second. This is not only true for elected officials, but for the intelligence officials as well as the top military leaders. Flynn certainly fits the mold. I would argue that his replacement, McMaster, is probably a greater threat to the security of the United States than even Flynn would have been. The US is embarked on an Imperialist policy that is now encroaching on two nuclear powers.

Flynn, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Patreaus, McMaster, and so on. I don't trust any of them.

I haven't done a lot of research on McMaster, nor have I read his book so I don't know if the video is a complete or accurate representation of who he is. But this opened my eyes and I'm eager to learn more.

19. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

True. He should be lumped in with other outlaws like Hillary.

20. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Pelosi is becoming as senile as Ruth Buzzi Ginsburg

21. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

Maybe she's drowning her sorrows with She-Jack on a daily basis. She's starting to sound like She-Jack and that must be alcohol or drug related.

22. 4th_floor

For anyone who doesn't know, She-Jack is the real identity of Shirley Q. Liquor.

23. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  24. Seattle Husker

In today's showing of As the World Turns POTUS Trump attempted to shape the Flynn news with a few tweets this morning:

Of course, he already knew this story was coming out in which Obama warned Trump about Flynn 2 days after Trump won the election. Remember, Obama fired Flynn in 2014.

Trump surely knew that Yates would also counter Spicer's recounting of her warning to Trump's WH GC.

One has to wonder why Flynn's security clearance was renewed in Jan. '16 though when it doesn't appear he was employed by the government. Based on Flynn and Susan Rice having access to confidential information long after they left government this seems to be a recurring problem. Is this SOP in D.C? If so, why?

• Like Like x 1
  25. Seattle Husker

From the mouth of the POTUS. Expectations of accuracy from his surrogates is too much to expect.

When will the surrogates tire of relaying ******** talking points only to have the POTUS undercut their credibility by saying something completely different?

26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  27. 4th_floor

I hope he picks John Wayne Cornyn. We can do better for a senator.

• Like Like x 3
  28. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Probably never based on Obama's minions, although many times Obama doubled down on his B. S. instead of throwing his lackies under the bus.

29. Seattle Husker

Putting a politician into this role should and will be roundly criticized.

• Like Like x 1
  30. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Why? Because they are partisan? You have got to be kidding.