TSA evicted from Airport

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by dheiman, Mar 14, 2012.

1. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

TSA being evicted from Florida

Can Orlando finish what Texas started? Orlando Sanford International airport, one of the top 30 busiest, has had enough of the TSA and wishes to hire private operators to screen passengers.

Dewhurst, maybe you should take some notes from this Floridian city.

2. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

Excellent.

3. Gadfly

Gadfly 250+ Posts

I want to support these folks. Where can I send the check?

4. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

This is some of the best news I've heard in a while. I'm surprised it is the airport and not the airlines taking the lead though. The TSA cannot be good for business.

5. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

Anyone watch Southpark last night? The first episode of the new season featured the TSA, also known as the Toilet Safety Administration. Much like airports, they demanded screeners run invasive searches before allowing you to . . . go about your business.

6. UT1986

UT1986 500+ Posts

Wow, that pic says it all...authority to grope!

Going through the airport and being groped by TSA reminds me of an old Beavis and Butthead episode where the boys are trying to become security guards and the douchebag dudes that are training them stop a lady and tell her "we are going to have to do a full cavity body search mam" with a lustful look in their drooling eyes. LOL! That was funny, but TSA groping not so much. Never thought we would have to go through an airport with some of the most incompetent people on the planet being rude, invasive and generally obnoxious. Good for Orlando.

7. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

Why do they wear uniforms to look like police officers? They're not.

8. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

9. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

In Orlando they need to dress like Disney and Universal characters. Snow White can grope me as long as it is not a dude in the costume.

10. Hu_Fan

Hu_Fan Guest

They just don't get it.

Have you seen the ad for the little FIAT import,... that 'imaginary' woman... until she evaporates into the reality of the car...

Okay, there's your agents for the line with the guys waiting to board... No problem.

2012 Fiat 500 Abarth Commercial

11. Burnt Orange Bevo

Burnt Orange Bevo 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

Let's have a caption contest for this pic. I'll start...

(1) TSA agent: "Now be a good boy and cough for me. Atta boy."

(2) TSA agent: "Hmmm... I'm feeling some lumps on this nut right here. Maybe you should go see a doctor."

(3) TSA agent: "Wanna hear something funny? When I applied for this job, I told the hiring manager I was in the Corps of Cadets at A&M, and ya know what? She hired me on the spot, said I didn't need to bother with any of the stupid paperwork. True story!"

12. Longhorny630

Longhorny630 1,000+ Posts

13. msdw24

msdw24 1,000+ Posts

Why we, TEXAS, of all places didn't have the balls to move forward with our own TSA no groping bill is beyond me. The TSA is WORTHLESS. They in NO WAY prevent any "terrorist" from getting on board. All the TSA does is piss off the American public.

14. HammerOfTheHorns

HammerOfTheHorns 100+ Posts

15. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts