Twilight

Discussion in 'Cactus Cafe' started by BattleshipTexas, Nov 26, 2008.

1. BattleshipTexas

BattleshipTexas 1,000+ Posts

How are there no posts on this movie? Twilight is dominating at the theatre. I guess HF's has a shortage of young girls posting. I have no plans to go, but expected at least some posts telling us how lame it is. I mean it is a vampire movie that is PG. Can't be much blood and gore there. Probably lots of talking about their feelings. Yikes. I would rather be staked.

2. LAktownhorn

LAktownhorn 250+ Posts

$70 million. absolutely killed bolt at around $20 million.

3. aUTfan

aUTfan 2,500+ Posts

I'm 36 and took my 13 yr. old son, i felt awkward being there, it was obviously for teenage girls or a teenage date movie. I wanted more fighting shoot'em up stuff, there was a short round of music that i thought might be good though if i was able to listen to all of it. Acting was horrible.

4. DCLonghorn

DCLonghorn 1,000+ Posts

My finance' is reading the books and wants to see the movie. We went to see Quantum of Solace last weekend and there were so many teenagers at the movie theater that we had to push our way to get to our movie.

5. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

6. Texas0407

Texas0407 500+ Posts

I haven't read/seen Twilight, but I can't imagine it being better than HBO's True Blood.

7. Doperbo

Doperbo 25+ Posts

horndfl is a young girl. you could ask him.

8. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

If young girls are discovered posting on Hornfans their daddy's should spank them and send them to bed without supper.

9. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

10. dang-str8

dang-str8 1,000+ Posts

I read the books and they're not good enough for a movie... someone's just trying to cash in on the fad...

BTW: I miss 3:16

11. Benson32

Benson32 1,000+ Posts

True Blood is probably more intriguing for the mature audience.