Twitter

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Joe Fan, Jul 25, 2016.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

What the eff is your problem?

Is it that you don't understand stocks as well as wealth and hate that an intelligent woman is schooling you on your lack of understanding, shining a light on your ignorance for all to see?

• Like Like x 1
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I find it funny that when it comes to money or in a court trial, all this leftist bull shît is thrown out the window. It’s just a pretend game that little kids like to play.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

A. I have no problem.
    B. If it's no biggie then why is the SEC investigating it?
    C. eff and FOAD are really low levels of "getting around the rules".

4. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

If saying "eff" is getting around the rules, rudeness, I assume, is what is meant here, isn't saying "Chill the hell out" , from another thread, a nice way of being rude as well?

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

H.E. Double toothpicks. Duly noted.

6. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

not to mention his fairly constant use of the spelled out eff word which comes out as a different expletive.

The whiner really SHOULD look in the mirror.

I guess he just misses his cellie from the PNW though...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

He is typical of the left...if not for double standards, they would have none at all...

Casting aspersions must be a skill that okies list on a resume though. The sample size of one suggests it is a common issue.

8. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

I sweater gawd I'm about to pull out the get along shirt for some of you

get-along2.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I'm not offended by language and I have yet to report anything in this forum. I find it humorous when someone is "sly" and tries to skirt the rules.

10. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    If you are not offended why do you even bring it up at all?

11. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

12. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Because offended people ran off the other lib for name calling yet the other poster told him to foad. Pointing out the hypocrisy.

14. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Many more will be considering some ev alternatives if gas continues on this pace. $62.60 to fill my wife’s Rx today. Never paid that much before - ever - and we’re using regular now. Dems will get their way for sure. Brutes.

15. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Only stupid people would quickly jump to EV's as any rudimentary cost-benefit analysis will show them that it will take quite some time to break even. This holds true even more so for those who have multiple vehicles with no notes on them...

While I despise spending $80 to fill the F-Type or even close to $60 to fill the Spider, it takes a LOT of fill-ups to even remotely get close to the costs of an EV that could only be used locally (given the lack of range for my purposes).

16. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

What do you expect? So were half his voters.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

18. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Bubba
    Thanks for the whataboutism.
    Now do the math and see who had the most real followers and by what margin. .

19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

It would be whataboutism if I said "I bet Trump has fake followers". I posted a link that showed that 61% of his were fake. That "Trump's" Biden's. Am I to I infer from your writing that we should allow who had the most twitter followers to run the country?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Lol
    THAT isn't even a good dodge.

21. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Thank you mb. Never claimed to be the sharpest blade but don’t consider myself stupid. Yet I can assure you that if the Dems get what they want and energy costs continue to grow the idea of an EV will become more palatable to even those like me who would normally not consider one - all vehicles paid for but one was scheduled to be replaced last year when the market went haywire. I completely agree with the all the weaknesses in an EV particularly for any trips more than around town. But when that’s all my wife drives having a fill up cost over 40% higher (and climbing) it gets one’s attention.

22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

23. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Let's say you spend even $40 more per tank...that means 1K tanks just to get to roughly the basic entry-level Tesla price points, and that does not count set-up costs for equipment at the house for anything that charges faster than a sundial.

Back when I bought my F350, there were spreadsheets that looked at the differences in price between gas and diesel and one could discern where the break-even point might have been for the ~$3500 extra cost of the PowerStroke option. Of course, once the price of diesel began to catch up to unleaded gas, the break-even point would take longer.

Since you mentioned an RX, I am guessing it is the Lexus 350, which has had something like a 19 gallon tank for most, if not all of its life. Assuming one drove like I do, which is far more than many people, it would still take a good decade or more to just reach a break even point (1000 fill-ups for many people would probably be more like 20-25 years).

Don't use Demonrat math to justify a purchase that just doesn't make sense. Remember that the monthly payment is STILL going to be more than the difference between a month of gas at Trumpian prices compared to what we are seeing now. And that is before you add in the costs of the recharging...

24. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

You continue to overlook that the now-exited individual continued to make repeated PERSONAL ATTACKS after being warned. It was not simply 'name calling.' And yet you somehow want to equate that to ONE instance of a comment that is not even a direct personal attack. A direction if accepted, sure...personal attack, no.

Meanwhile, you also continue to make posts using language designed to circumvent the filter which ironically enough turns your word into something else that makes sentence structure flow rather awkwardly. You ALSO continue to make posts designed to elicit what can best be termed as an attempt to goad responses so that you can then go crying to Dion claiming some petty violation of the Terms of Service.

Time and again in this thread, and to bring this back on topic, you have shown your ignorance about both Twitter as well as Elon's offer to purchase the company. You get called out on it. This includes your apparent reluctance to understand that he has not made a dime on his stock purchases and we know this because he would have to file the appropriate SEC forms showing the sale of shares.

25. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Ya know mb, I think that was kind of you to take such time with that post, seriously. And I agree with all points I am only trying to say that as gas continues to rise more and more people will succumb to what is the end game for Dems and that is to dump ICE vehicles. I confess to sympathize with that feeling after filling up recently (16 gallons) and feeling angst at the cost. Btw, you taught me something because I thought her tank held 17 gals cause I put 16 gals in and range readout was 27 more miles - ha.
    Anyway I don’t anticipate going EV and do appreciate your response. Hookem

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

27. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I don't skirt ****. I use profanity. If you don't like it use the filter. I do not name call or call people stupid. I never once have complained to Dion about any treatment of me. I never will. I do point out that the dude got banned for name calling while being told to, you know. I will continue to do that.

The SEC is investigating. Elon is going to back out. Let's just let this play out.

28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

They all have bots that follow them. That's my point.

29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

The F150 EV version will be $33k with the federal tax credit. However it costs $1-2k each to add the following options:
    - electrical outlets for an onsite power supply for work tools
    - power charging at home
    - towing

30. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Hey I remember you calling me a f@&knut one time, although I didn’t see it initially.