1. BUYING OR SELLING TICKETS ON THIS FORUM

If you are buying or selling tickets via the Swap Meet forum, read this post first.

This forum is for listing tickets to UT athletic events only — sales of other items or events is prohibited.

Two lower level (Sec 6) West side Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by HornFanAlways, Aug 5, 2022.

1. HornFanAlways

HornFanAlways 25+ Posts

UPDATE - price lowered to $4500 for the pair. Check Stubhub or any other ticket sites. These are priced below what they are selling for on those sites and you will not have to pay the ticket site fees if we transact here. I will continue to make them available at this lower price until Aug 17 and then will move them to Stubhub if not sold. Thanks.

I am selling one of two pairs of tickets I have through the Longhorn Foundation. I have just received an email from the Longhorn Foundation today informing me that I will have these tickets in hand electronically next week. Therefore, my timing in posting this. The seats are in the armchairs in Section 6, Row 46, Seats 33 and 34. That location puts them on the 20 yard line in the north end of the stadium. The price is $2500 per full season ticket or $5,000 for the pair. I will not sell them individually. if you are interested please email me at richardhsmith.hookem@gmail.com. Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022 at 11:30 AM