U.S. releases highly confidential nuke site info

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by zzzz, Jun 3, 2009.

1. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

Transparency in government:

2. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

its not really that big of a deal, we already gave all of our secret information to the chinese, everyone has it now.

3. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

Actually, the leaked report was to have gone to the U.N.

It certainly wouldn't have been secret after that!

I wonder why we would give it to the clearly corrupt UN though?

Summer? Ryan/Jameson? YoLaDoo?

I know you've gotten the talking point from Kos or Huff or Move-on or DU. Care to share?

4. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

5. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

Solipsism. One doesn't get to use that word often enough.

6. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

Great!

I'm only dreaming!

7. Summerof79

Summerof79 2,500+ Posts

IRC- HEADLINE!!!!!

Blind Squirrel finds Acorn between months of "rage de jour." Sounds like somebody ****** up to at least some degree.
    but as the article says from the outset

8. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

What a relief!

The "general outlines" were already available, so providing a specific and detailed roadmap only has the potential to save the terrorists some time, and not an actual attack.

Thank God! I am soooo ******* relieved!

Edited to add:

That is exactly the spin I was requesting. Thanks.

9. Summerof79

Summerof79 2,500+ Posts

Spin- heck I simply quote what the article says formt he get go. I guess you hate the article ?

And Yes IRC I do beleive that the daily rages do diminsh situations like this were there actaully is a wee bit of red meat. But with all the boys crying wolf every day, it's hard to tell which of the boy's crys might actually involve a wolf.

10. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

i love this new left talking point to describe anything coming from a conservative...rage de jour...as if its a terrible thing to hold someone accountable for wrongs, inefficient, incompetent of even fraudulent and unethical conduct. I guess i'll be hearing this for another 3 1/2 years. its not rage guys, its comedy watching all of you goose step in line like a bunch of little puppets.

11. alden

alden 1,000+ Posts

12. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

I'm guessing "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" went right over your head. Might be time for a re-read.

no it didnt, i was not referring to this thread, if you see my post above, i dont think much of this. unfortunately, ive seen the rage de jour mantra posted all over this board pertaining to relevant issues that the left should be really outraged at but for some reason arent...but go ahead and ignore my point...get back in line, march along now..

13. Summerof79

Summerof79 2,500+ Posts

Alden- can you hear the cries?

14. LonghornCougar

LonghornCougar 1,000+ Posts

general, when making "snarky" comments about people "stepping in line", "using talking points", "goosestepping", it'd benefit you to have a little self-awareness.

"One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others." - Moliere

15. IRC

IRC 1,000+ Posts

16. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

I think the location (in terms of base/facility) of the nuclear material was already common knowledge. This new document did provide more specifics as to which building. Still, this isn't a major problem and likely the result of an overzealous low wage employee in the government printing office.