UCLA Ticket Prices

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by fw_horn, Feb 7, 2014.

1. fw_horn

fw_horn 25+ Posts

Season ticket holders can purchase away game tickets today. The UCLA game (at AT&T stadium) ticket prices are higher than Texas OU. I'm tempted to buy these on the secondary market.

Mid-Field Club - $300
    Sideline Club - $250
    300 Level Club - $185
    Reserved - $125
    Upper Reserved - $85

What are your thoughts?

2. tejas77

tejas77 1,000+ Posts

Will watch from my couch.

3. dahorns

dahorns 250+ Posts

dayum...I bet parking will be $50 or more
    Jerry has to eat, I guess...

4. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

I get the feeling this is the start of a ploy by Jerry to get Texas/OU at the Death Star

5. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

At those prices, I will be watching from home, unless tickets fall into my lap. Parking at the death star is outrageous and concessions are too. Add it all up and it would be as expensive as my season tickets are for six games in Austin.

6. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

Just renewed my season tix online, and with an uninspiring home schedule this year (UNT, BYU, Baylor. ISU, WV, and TCU), I added the UCLA game. There will be hotel and other shuttles to get you there cheaper than parking. Could be one of the better games this season <he said prayfully>

7. IvanDiabloHorn

IvanDiabloHorn 1,000+ Posts

Will be at a Tex exes game watching party. It will be a cold day in hell before that inbred hillbilly Jones a puts one cent of my money in his pocket.

8. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

People will be dumping decent seats on StubHub or EBay the week of the game.

9. notanative

notanative 1,000+ Posts