UFO's invade Stephenville!!!!

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Dr Fear, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Dr Fear

Dr Fear 500+ Posts

2. pantone159

pantone159 100+ Posts

3. CTGA_Horn

CTGA_Horn 250+ Posts

so it's 300 ft off the ground, a mile long, and a mile and a half wide.

that would cover for all practical purposes... the entire sky (170 degrees of arc) from a very flat open spot.

awesome

4. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

5. Super

Super 500+ Posts

I guess Lubbock has lost it's charm for them.

6. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

7. LurkerintheDark

LurkerintheDark 250+ Posts

I tthought this was going to be about Ron Paul.

8. utexas_61

utexas_61 500+ Posts

9. El_Oso

El_Oso 500+ Posts

How in the hell does one become a UFO expert. It's not there is any course material to study. Wait I know, I'll declare myself an expert on the Easter bunny. All of my knowledge and information will be what I readily accept to be true despite all of the evidence to the contrary.

10. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

You would need one of the top five films on Easter Bunnies when you give your presentations in areas known for Easter Bunny appearances, to begin with.

11. dognduckhorn

dognduckhorn 500+ Posts

Y'know, them folks in Stephenville just ain't right in the head e'er since the aggies took over Tarleton State...... [​IMG]

12. ousuxndallas

ousuxndallas 500+ Posts

Okay, I don't believe in UFOs either, but I wonder what everyone saw? Test airplane? Is there even a US Air Force base nearby?

13. Brisketexan

Brisketexan 1,000+ Posts

Look -- we all know that aliens are all about anal probes. There's no debating it -- it's just their thing.

Now, if you were looking to engage in some heavy-duty *** play, what better place than where there's a high concentration of ags? Anal probes and the Corps of Cadets were practically MADE for each other.

Hell, I bet that we'll someday find out that aliens are also into jiz jars, squeezing nuts, humping it, and bizarre chants . . . which may explain a LOT about our bastard cousins.

14. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

No doubt most of those people truly believe that they saw something. And there was a time when all of them believed in Santa Claus. Hell this is Texas. Dead people vote here every year. Most people believe in at LEAST 8 of the 10 commandments (not always the same 8 at the same time, we are a curious group).

I was at the 2006 Rose Bowl Game. And no one would have believed that outcome either after the 2004 ou game.

Stuff happens. It would explain Ron Paul raising all this damn money.

Flame on. [​IMG]

15. drunkfan#1

drunkfan#1 100+ Posts

Isn't there a major defense contractor that builds jets/planes in Fort Worth?

16. LonghornLawyer

LonghornLawyer 500+ Posts

Lockheed is in Fort Worth.

As an interesting aside, Lockheed is the corporate successor of North American Aviation, the manufacturer of the P-51 Mustang. Every P-51 we flow during World War II was manufactured at the North American plant in Fort Worth, Texas.

Stephenville, on the other hand, is of no particular historical, cultural, or astronomical significance.

17. shakahorn

shakahorn 25+ Posts

good peyote out there in Clovis, huh?

18. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

I know if I were an alien, capable of intergallectic travel in a spacecraft far more advanced than anything ever imagined on Planet Earth, that I would cross those empty light years of time and space, and after that lenghty journey, I would buzz the hamlet of Stephenville, Texas one fine afternoon, then go home.

19. dognduckhorn

dognduckhorn 500+ Posts

20. NEWDOC2002

NEWDOC2002 1,000+ Posts

Laugh all you want but I, for one, welcome our alien overlords and will offer to fix them a nice fajita dinner complete with queso and margaritas (unless they look like cows).

21. Summerof79

Summerof79 2,500+ Posts

UFO are waht they are unidentified flying objects. This is an interesting incident, as I am always interested when law enforcement and other so called reputable sources confirm seeing the same stuff as "the loonies."

22. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

23. ShAArk92

ShAArk92 1,000+ Posts

the recent "diff between a UFO and her driving is the orientation of the picture" which is dominating my FB feed ...

searched here ... found this oldie.

yeah, it was a thang there for a while. But to my knowledge no repeat visits. One and done, I reckon.

see ya on down the road, Jack!

LOL ...

24. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Stephenville is the home of some of the greatest rodeo cowboys ever, not to mention it has given us some great HS QBs, including the best I've ever seen.

• Like Like x 1