**UPDATE #2** My house was broken into today

Discussion in 'Quackenbush's' started by El_Oso, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Meursault

Meursault 250+ Posts

2. atxbaby

atxbaby 250+ Posts

You could incorporate the color of the bike into the name. For example, "Red Ryder" (see what I did there), "Hi-ho Silver!", and Blackbeard and Blackbird.

Or how about "Courage" as in "The Red Badge of Courage" for the red one, "Bullet" as in "Coors Light: The Silver Bullet" for the silver one, and "Hole" as in "Black Hole" for one of the black ones and then maybe "Death" as in the "Black Death" of the Black Plague?

Whaddya think?

P.S. Congrats on finding (most) of your stuff! Especially your important papers, that is the stuff you can't get back. [​IMG]

3. kujotx

kujotx 500+ Posts

Naw... Those bikes need some reel namez:

Dëäth Ställÿön,
    CïrcülärDëthMötörz,
    Dëthcÿclë

Dude, that would be so metal.

4. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Happy they caught one of these scumbags.
    They didn't get the pecans in your yard, did they?

5. El_Oso

El_Oso 500+ Posts

No they didn't any pecans. My only pecan tree partially burned last yearwhen some branches caused a fire by knocking the hell out of the transformer during a very windy storm. Since then, no pecans. [​IMG]

6. RC Didnt Offer

RC Didnt Offer 250+ Posts

"kinda chuckle about those people that think they are 'getting away' by moving to the explosive developments in sunnyvale only to realize they are a whole Belt Line Road away from the areas they were trying to 'escape.'"

You could say that about most of the expensive neighborhoods in Dallas. You live in a 750K house in a fancy neighborhood but you're a stone's throw away from the people you're trying to get away from.

At least Sunnyvale, with the big lots and undeveloped land, has natural buffers.

7. Praise of Folly

Praise of Folly 100+ Posts