Update on missing girl

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by BigWill, May 23, 2002.

1. BullSprig@Work

BullSprig@Work 25+ Posts

Happy Birthday Sabrina.....

Return home safely and quickly...

2. texaus

texaus 100+ Posts

my brother is a doctor in Albuquerque. i have sent this to him for he and the hospital staff to see. i would seriously consider contacting Americas Most Wanted and John Stosell.you can run, but you can't hide. contact Mitsy Gillis of the FBI in Austin(i'll assume you've already talked to them).

one way or another we'll bring your baby back home. believe it.

Brad

3. Ring1

Ring1 25+ Posts

Are there any pics of the "mother".?If anyone recognizes her, that would be a good start.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled. And my prayers are with you.

4. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

I emailed the link to everyone in my address book. They are well spread out.

5. Longhorn Deb

Longhorn Deb < 25 Posts

I sent the "Find Sabrina" link to my cousins in Alamogordo, NM, and got this bit of info: One of the last names the mother has used is Patel. Its an unusal name around here, but we have one family with that last name in Alamogordo. I believe they are either Hungarian or Slovak in ethnic origin, and the father may have married into a hispanic family. They own one of the lesser expensive motels here and the father also ran a taxi company although he died about 6 months to a year ago.
    My cousin's husband and son run a lawnmower/power tools shop, and have printed and distributed flyers to local business like restaurants, etc. Anyone in communication with Sabrina's Dad might want to make sure he's aware of this. Probably old info, or not related, but one never knows.
    Still praying...

6. Bierman

Bierman 100+ Posts

Did we ever hear what happened with this girl?? If so I missed it, sure do hope everything worked out good...just wondering????

7. stina

stina 100+ Posts

I saw pictures of Sabrina and her Dad on TV last night during a preview for the 10:00 news. I was on the phone, so I had the volume turned down. By the time I got it turned up, the blurb was over and I didn't see the news. Is there a new development? I guess I should check the web-site.

8. stina

stina 100+ Posts

Apparently there was something on the news last night. Sabrina is still missing. It's been 9 months. The Link Here is the link for updates.

9. hookem115

hookem115 100+ Posts

Just letting you know I'm thinking about you Greg and I hope nothing but the best.

10. Holden

Holden 500+ Posts

Still and forever in my family's prayers. [​IMG]

11. Bleed Orange

Bleed Orange < 25 Posts

You have the support of University Towers, freshmen dorm on campus.

12. OLTHorn

OLTHorn < 25 Posts

Your family is in our prayers, hang in there.

OLT

13. Holden

Holden 500+ Posts

Still thinking about this little girl.

14. Hornit

Hornit 100+ Posts

Continuing to Pray.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. wooderson72

wooderson72 25+ Posts

Continued prayers.

17. LonghornzRule

LonghornzRule < 25 Posts

First time to see this post...father of 3 daughters...you are very much in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless

18. FindSabrina

FindSabrina First Time Poster

As was posted here several weeks ago, my daughter was abducted. Details are at http://findsabrina.org/ If you look at the photos, you can see I'm doing my best to raise her with the orange blood that is her birth right. We attended 3 games together last year.

We are having the Find Sabrina Benefit on Saturday, June 1st. This will be a carnival and concert, and there will be a silent auction. For sale will be a football signed by the 2001 Longhorns, and a smaller one signed by Coach Brown. This is a family event, and you are all invited.

Details are at the site http://findsabrina.org/

Thanks,
    Greg, Sabrina's Dad

19. hook_em_jesus

hook_em_jesus 25+ Posts

I hope and pray she is safe wherever she is and that she soon will find her place back with her father.[​IMG]

20. HKemhorns

HKemhorns 25+ Posts

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost 6 years.

I was just reading recruiting news and one of my girls let out a little cry in her sleep. For some reason, it made me think of Sabrina.

May she be brought home soon.....

21. pongo

pongo < 25 Posts

Is this still ongoing? Is there any update?

22. Huckleberry

Huckleberry 1,000+ Posts

23. gobears92

gobears92 Guest

Good news indeed!