Urban Meyer put on paid leave

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Joe Fan, Aug 1, 2018.

1. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

tOSU plays TCU in Fort Worth...

wouldn't it be DELICIOUS if Patterson and the Frogs somehow upset the buckeyes on the heels of the Meyer scandal !!!

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  2. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

Paul FInebaum ripped UM for the way he read his notes at the press conference. Said he looked arragant and irritated that he had to be there. Even Herbie said something about the way UM acted.

3. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

Yeah reminds me of Cedric Benson breaking down a door the week of the OU game and Mack suspending him 3-4 weeks later against Baylor.

4. Mr. Fiesta

Mr. Fiesta 1,000+ Posts

I did like the OSU person saying UM didn't deliberately lie. I wish I would've thought of that excuse a few times...."No, really! I didn't deliverately lie! I lied accidentally! I promise!"

• Like Like x 3
  5. WorsterMan

I've heard any number of ways to justify a lie but I've never heard that one! :smh:

6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I really have trouble believing some of the things you guys write.

Let's make up a mock Ohio State BOR of posters, go behind closed doors and consider our options to problems they face:

1) We produced over $100 million in gross revenue and still wound up in the red a couple of years in a row. Got it fixed, guys, can't go back there because I'm tired of writing checks to pay people to make things go away.

2) Does anyone in this room really give a **** about that woman? She's already costing us money. Pay her off and shut hear up. Who wants to deal with that? Chicago, you & Catholic do that.

3) Look at Urban's years in Gainesville. We got off light compared to what Florida had to deal with. As far as we know, nobody died here, YET. Recruits raping coeds & beating them up? Play this woman's deal to the hilt so we can cover up any future major problems Urban brings us. Dion, you and Viper are in charge of paying her off.

4) Who hasn't had trouble with the **** Apple produces? Texts were Apple's fault. There one minute, gone the next. Yellow Dawg, you and Bill are in charge of finding the person that deleted those and paying them off.

5) Sangre, you go to Dallas and make sure we have adequate suites in various names not related to Ohio. We can hide Urban in one of those with a headset for the TCU game. Worster, you get a private elevator so no one can discover where an is sitting.

6) Who volunteers to get Urban to shut the f**k up? Sorry, guys, Jesus is the only answer to that, and I'm not sure He is on our side.

Whose got the hunting lodge in Anahuac leased to take McMurphy on his alligator hunt?

Now, put on your most remorseful faces and let's go out and make this **** believable. Remember, if this house of cards falls in, every one of us is having to write yet another seven figure check to cover the losses.

• Like Like x 6
  7. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I think the most obvious lie was his saying his wife never told him about the texts from Courtney. How they can sit there and accept that goes to show how money can buy someone. They just want to move on. Now they'll say it's behind them. They don't care and believe me, they will hold their next trophy as high and full of pride as OU fans do no matter if they cheated or not. They really need it that bad and are such zealots that ill-gotten gain is only something the rest of us are supposedly just jealous about. They cannot imagine an adult response to anything and further; they mock any adult response.

It is a mass form of psychosis or pathological delusion or something. Let me check the script; I'm not a shrink. I just play one on Hornfans.com.

• Like Like x 1
  8. WorsterMan

THAT was exactly my thought and bottom line on this....

In the circle of co-workers my wife and I have, if one of us was receiving texts from a woman being abused by her husband, we would damn sure would mention it to the other. Especially if that woman was the wife of my spouses subordinate or co-worker!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Dion, through some of my contacts at a "company" based in Northern Virginia and an unnamed numbered British secret government agency based in London I have been able to track down a bank account in Whocaresstan owned by "BOR-College Station". After several years of inactivity, funds have recently started flowing out of it again. My contacts have indicated they can secretly move any funds that we might need as the owners of the account are "knuckleheads of the highest order" according to the Brits.

• Like Like x 2
  10. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

Three people that came away looking better after yesterday are:
    1. Brett McMurphy
    2. Tom Herman
    3. Courtney Smith

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  12. WorsterMan

I'll take care of it, if anyone discovers I will have Vinny whack him.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  13. WorsterMan

Joe Fan for the WIN!:trophy:

• Like Like x 4
  14. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

As I understand it, Meyer is off the field for games 1, 2, & 3, but only off the practice field for game one—ie able to prep the team for games 2 & 3.

15. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Cmon Sabre, give me a role! My name is well earned lol

16. RainH2burntO

RainH2burntO 2,500+ Posts

tosu insiders trying to roll out more Herman news.....
    Think they're missing the point here??

• Like Like x 1
  17. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  18. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I got my own stuff to do, but that's OK. I usually work better solo anyhow.

• Like Like x 2
  20. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

BA,

You are in charge of making sure that McMurphy hasn't made any of the alligators sick. Can't have one of them barfing him back up.

Tough job, but thus your name. :beertoast:

• Like Like x 1
  21. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

You're kidding me

22. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

23. WorsterMan

I call ******** on that spin job!

• Like Like x 1
  24. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Dats uh bunch uh bull korn!

• Like Like x 1
  25. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Viper, say no more. My “people” are in contact with said “company.” We have reliable confirmation on the knuckleheads who were covertly misdirected via Operation Cute Sheep. The eagle has landed.

• Like Like x 4
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

27. zuckercanyon

zuckercanyon 2,500+ Posts

Whooooaaaa LD, are you discussing the issue of public officials deleting emails er I mean texts on their personal computer I meant phone?

28. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

upload_2018-8-24_17-40-8.jpeg

I am convinced that these trailer trash quality tOSU fans would gladly sacrifice their own daughters or sisters, as in “throw them under the bus” even if they had been abused, if it meant saving their beloved coach.

The caliber of human being this post and his thought process represents is disturbing, but probably not uncommon.

29. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  30. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I'm sorry but this is sick. It's unbelievable to me that adults act this way. I could EASILY accept the firing of ANYONE who engages in wrongful behavior.

• Agree Agree x 1