US Continues Support of ISIS in Syria

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

kinda funny

3. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

4. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

I'm not laughing. You guys keep talking about how Trump is "winning", and I do see evidence of successes. But Trump has also introduced a near-total disregard for truth and civility. This will have major, long-term ramifications on just about every aspect of politics and economics. If Trump persists in disregarding anything, whether true or not, as "fake news", everyone else will do that too.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

Good interview with Assad. It's interesting how the press complains about the suffering of the citizens blaming Assad and Putin, but never mention the embargo placed on Syria.

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You guys started the whole 'fake news' thing
    Now Assad, of all people, bites you back with it
    So, it's alittle funny ...

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You guys lose control of your emotions over words from Trump, yet could have cared less when Obama blew apart & killed folks across the globe, including Americans, without any due process whatsoever
    So, the apoplectic whining now kind of rings hollow

• Like Like x 1
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

This is exactly what we have been hoping and praying for. Yet, until Trump came along, had no realistic chance of achieving.

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Because there is something so civil about being called bitter clinging to bibles or being called deplorable
    And Hey nothing is more civil than exhorting your supporters to take a gun to a knife fight.

• Like Like x 1
  10. NJlonghorn

NJlonghorn 2,500+ Posts

I am not an Obama fan. I cared a lot when he killed innocent people and otherwise fubar'd foreign affairs. Thus, it is true that I could have cared less than I did. Thanks for standing up for me by (mis)using that idiom. :D

Regardless, what does Obama's horrible record have to do with Trump's blatant disregard for the truth?

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I do not recall you ringing the apocalypse bell with --
    -- "Obama" has introduced a near-total disregard for truth and civility. (oh my)
    or
    -- "Obama's actions will have major, long-term ramifications on just about every aspect of politics and economics.

Did you?

12. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Are you saying you would be upset if Trump used a drone to take out an American-born cleric sitting in Yeman advocating Jihad and recruiting for the effort? Why is that hard to believe, especially in light of the most recent raid in Yeman that killed that same cleric's 8yr old daughter? We all must have missed your criticism.

13. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You argue like a female
    Are you?

14. Seattle Husker

FIFY. No need to tip.

15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Youre still doing it

16. Seattle Husker

Answer the question.

17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Your question is not relavant to the conversation I was having with someone else, which you so rudely butted your way into

18. Seattle Husker

Oh...are you not aware of the PM feature? My question was a direct rebuttal of your accusations about "libs" and NJ Longhorn. You and I both know that the only basis for your argument was 100% partisanship. Put an "R" on Obama and you'd be cheering rather that criticizing.

19. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

DT makes aloof statements on his take on a policy or subject. The vast majority of his public thoughts have no bearing on the outcome.

BO flat out told massive lies to sell policy he was forcing down our throats with disregard. Obamacare? How many lies were told on that clusterf***?

Iran Deal? I seem to recall huge lies on the most critical elements of the verification process. It's still unthinkable we can't request inspection results or have a hand in them.

Obama's lies exploded healthcare premiums for the middle class. In turn it deeply reduced spending income, lowered the quality of care, and reduced willingness to get care because of the massive deductibles.

His Iran lies emboldened them into taunting and provoking us without a care, hugely fattening their defense budget, and allowing them to prep nuke-capable ballistic missiles as they wait until enough time has passed to buy (North Korea) or make the nuclear material to load on said missiles.

Come on, Man...Obama's lies are still harming American lives and severely bolstered the future threat of a nation that hates our guts. DT talks smack and people roll their eyes. Big, humongous difference.

• Like Like x 2
  20. old65horn

old65horn 1,000+ Posts

Brad, this is hypocritical, over 70% of EVERYthing Trumo say is False. Check politico's record on this. Yes HRC lied too, just not as much, about two thirds less.

21. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

You made my point citing Lib promoting Politico as your go-to fact checker. :rolleyes1:

Checked their main page...what surprise, loaded with negative DT stories.

States find new ways to troll Trump
    Swift repeal of Obamacare leaves staffers steaming
    Trump has awkward exchanges with Japanese PM
    Trump dumped Abrams over his criticisms during campaign
    What Trump doesn't get about nukes

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  22. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

:tap:

23. Seattle Husker

Surprised it took this long for you to combine personal insults and sexism. Unmasked? I'm actually disappointed that you are proving the stereotype correct.

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Gonna have to throw the red flag on that. You are DQd for taking over 48 hours to make such a limp-wristed reply

25. Seattle Husker

You've been hanging out on 4Chan too long, clearly. Maybe listening to Milo Y too much? Civility is typically more valued here. Then again, it hasn't gone unnoticed you never answered the initial question which is likely why you've leaped into this direction.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  26. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You realize your sentences are self-contradictory?

27. Seattle Husker

Hmmm...
    1. You've often posted information from 4Chan and have admitted the culture there is less than civil.
    2. Do you not listen to follow Milo Y?
    3. How are the answers to the two questions above equivalent to questioning someones manhood?

BTW- You still haven't answered the question.

28. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

My, how masculinely handsome you look today, sir

29. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

I'm surprised that a lib didn't respond that you don't have a smidgen of evidence Brad.

You got to be kidding me? Trump exaggerates a lot (meaning partial truth) while Hillary is the worst liar I've ever seen before. Not going to say he never has told a lie but seriously, you can't compare anybody to Hillary. She even lied about never lying before.

Hillary the Pathological liar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Obama lies often (you can keep your doctor) or (Not a smidgen of corruption by the IRS) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trump the exaggerator.

• Like Like x 1
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Anyone disagree?

• Like Like x 1