USB cable for Sony Cyber-shot?

Discussion in 'Horn Depot' started by DigglerontheHoof, Apr 10, 2008.

1. DigglerontheHoof

DigglerontheHoof 1,000+ Posts

Will I have to order this on line or does Bestbuy or some retail outlet sell them?

Thanks.

2. DCLonghorn

DCLonghorn 1,000+ Posts

If it's a normal USB cord you should be able to get it anywhere.

3. Clarence Iba

Clarence Iba 250+ Posts

Check monoprice.com

4. DigglerontheHoof

One end is standard USB the other is specifice for the camera.

I looked on Wolf Camera's site but didn't find anything.

5. DCLonghorn

DCLonghorn 1,000+ Posts

Check Monoprice.com like the previous poster indicated. I buy all my cables from them and they are awesome. If they do not have it, I saw some on ebay when I searched, "CYBERSHOT Digital Camera Cable" for $1 plus shipping.

[​IMG]

6. Anastasis

Anastasis 1,000+ Posts

7. DigglerontheHoof

It's one thing to have proprietary cables, it's another to make them so freaking hard to find.

I think I'm going to just get a memory card reader. Anyone know a good one?

8. PiGuy

PiGuy 250+ Posts

What model is it? I had a T1 that broke. I might still have the dock and cable.. maybe.

9. DigglerontheHoof

Pi, it's a DSC-T1

10. Meursault

Meursault 250+ Posts

*edit: I just looked at my T5 and that is not the cable that goes with it. The appropriate cable is $50 on Amazon. I bought a card reader when I forgot to take my cable to Italy. I'd go that route. Although I can't recommend a brand, I did damage mine after maybe 15 times of sticking the memory card in.

11. HornDig_It

HornDig_It 25+ Posts

do you own a PSP? when i went underway, i didn't bring my USB cord for my camera, but i used my psp with my memory card from my camera and hooked it up to my laptop and was able to transfer pictures and videos to it.

12. HornDig_It

HornDig_It 25+ Posts

i just googled your camera and it popped up with this website.The Link and it lets you choose the camera. your USB cable is 15.99 plus shipping and handling.

13. DCLonghorn

DCLonghorn 1,000+ Posts

You should be able to get the cord at Best Buy, Circuit City or Game Stop. That's the same chord that is used on my PS3 and Blackberry. Also check a cell phone accessories stores..