UT Arlington Football Score

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by uisge beatha, Nov 29, 2016.

1. uisge beatha

uisge beatha 1,000+ Posts

Texas leads 12 - 6 at end of first quarter :confused2:

2. sbmcruise

sbmcruise 100+ Posts

Blew lead down 27-30 @ half

3. Walking Boss

Walking Boss 2,500+ Posts

Horns getting hammered, 59-45 and uta making it look easy with 6 mins left. Going to be a really long year.

4. Walking Boss

Walking Boss 2,500+ Posts

Horns lose for first time ever to uta 72-61. Swiss cheese defense biggest problem. Uta was clearly the better team.

5. uisge beatha

uisge beatha 1,000+ Posts

Turnovers looked pretty bad also. Overall, a sloppy game. Smart has his work cut out for him this season.

• Like Like x 1
  6. longhorn47

longhorn47 500+ Posts

I would say the complete inability to shoot the effin' ball was a bigger problem than the defense.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

I am not expecting to make the NCAA Tournament in this rebuilding year, but I would like to see us improve and play better than we played tonight. Would like to at least get to the CBI.

8. caryhorn

caryhorn 5,000+ Posts

uta was clearly the best team. Hurly (sp) will be in the nba next year. their 3 point shooters got hot in the second half. Ours were cold the whole game. Davis' 3 point shot is on extended vacation.
    Offense is really out of synch. turnovers were easy for uta to get tonight. Our freshmen do not take care of the ball. freshmen are playing out of control, as freshmen are want to do.

9. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

Just like Barnes, this team won't set a screen to save a life.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Very sloppy on both ends. Roach is not a Isaiah Taylor type... he can't do everything himself. Davis was awful.

11. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

.393, .130 and .556 are numbers that just aren't going to cut it. Not sure what's happened to Mack and Davis, they seem to be regressing. Are they hanging around the FB team to much?
    Worse than I even expected with 5 new starters. Gonna be a real tough season.

Agree with you 47, defense hustled and kept a good shooting UTA team to a low shooting %. Not great, but not horrendous like the offense.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  12. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Too bad it wasn't football, maybe we'd have had a chance. Maybe.