UT fans saying 'aggy' = AM fan saying 'tu'

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by TheFied, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Horns_House

Horns_House 100+ Posts

you are worse off than i realized.

there is a difference between a fan base using the "derogatory" terms, and univeristy officials using it. please find an example of the univeristy of texas officials referring to aggy as anything other than aggies. whereas $bill and other aggy officials love to refer to texas as t. u.

as for the aggy thing. let me see if i can dumb this down far enough for you. aggy was coined as a parody to make fun of how stupid y'all are with t. u. and other examples of groupthink mentality.

2. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

3. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

4. Das Mook

Das Mook 250+ Posts

All right, Ag Fan - a question.

When YOU write "t.u." do you mean "the university?" If YOU are a proud and true Texan, you would never, ever do anything do disparage Texas, right?

5. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

6. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I told you guys he's outstanding cheap entertainment!

I also said he'll bite on every hook no matter what kind of crap you bait it with.

Thank you AgFan, thank you very much.

7. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

8. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

9. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

10. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

11. Pentaconta

Pentaconta 1,000+ Posts

12. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

13. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

14. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

15. Red Five

Red Five 500+ Posts

Let he without communities of faculty and graduate students whose work questions the meaning of sexual identities, performances, discourses, practices and representations cast the first stone.

16. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

It's all about ratio, and it favors one school(UT) more than the other in regard to this particular group.

17. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

18. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

19. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

20. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

21. jbentley0813

jbentley0813 100+ Posts

I don't have a lot to add to this except to say that Texas didn't have a Republican governor between the end of reconstruction and 1978 and that the Democrats held a majority in the Texas House and Senate from the 1870s to the 1990s. But, carry on with the whole "Texas is traditionally Republican" thing.

22. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

Texas is a democratic state. You all have cured my heathen ways and shown me the light. [backpeddle for RomaVicta]

23. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

24. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

25. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

So much for your conservative religions in b/cs:
    Friends Congregational Church - 979.693.7021 - United Church of Christ congregation. Open and affirming to everyone, regardless of sexual orientation

Unitarian Universalist Fellowship - 979.696.5285 - non denominational worship. Welcomes people of all faiths regardless of sexual orientation

St. Francis Episcopal Church - 979.696.1491 - open & affirming Episcopalian church on Rock Prairie Road

St. Thomas Episcopal Church - 979.696.1726 - open & affirming Episcopalian church on George Bush Drive

glbta.tamu.edu

As far as your wife goes, if she were a large animal vet, I'm sure she'd run into plenty of gay aggy farmers

26. AgFan00

AgFan00 100+ Posts

Recognizing their existence, allowing them into groups/congregations/clubs, putting the bare minimum amount of effort in their direction, does not equate to 'FRIENDLY' environment for them. Find me a ranking that has A&M(or BCS) on the friendly side cuz 4 churches isn't going to cut it. Good luck too.

27. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

I begin to think Ag is an imposter, a well done one. If so, nice job.

If not, just another sad example of what's wrong with Aggy.

28. 4th&5

4th&5 1,000+ Posts

So Fied? Are calling us that use "aggy" aggy?

29. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

No, what's really going on is that aggy is trying to become what they think The University of Texas and Austin is

30. Tex Pete

Tex Pete 1,000+ Posts