VB Defeats OU

Discussion in 'Volleyball' started by UT Horn Fan, Oct 11, 2015.

1. UT Horn Fan

UT Horn Fan 500+ Posts

2. UT Horn Fan

UT Horn Fan 500+ Posts

Horns looked bad in the first set, but turned things around and took care of business. :hookem:

Great news... Yaazie should be back next week! With her in the lineup, the Horns are one of the most talented team in the country.

If you haven't been out to Gregory to see them, I highly suggest you do so. They are fun to watch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Swept OU this weekend!!! First set is almost always iffy as scouting does play a big part early in matches. After that the good coaches like Elliot make adjustments that counter what the other teams started out doing. Hook Em'

4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I wonder if Texas and Oklahoma had an all-sports comparison what the year-by-year winners would be...

5. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

I think over time in women's sports we would dominate, recently OU has stepped up their game ie Softball and Basketball. Men's sports would probably be pretty even, sounds like a project for a Stats Analyzer to take on.....

6. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

I do remember back in around 2003 our baseball, softball, and men/women's basketball teams went a combined 12-0 vs Oklahoma, and at one point all 5 of those four teams plus football were ranked in the top 5 at the same time.

• Like Like x 1