Venezuelan Update (Florida Maquis)

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Musburger1, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

(a) He failed masterfully. I was dating a girl from Spain back then. She was very sympathetic to them As soon as he began reforms, I told her it it would fail. We argued some, but I knew it would fail because history has shown it always does. She is back in Spain, but now concedes the point. You are the only holdout
    (b) Stop blaming the US for their idiotic ideas (and everything else that ever happens anywhere in the world)

You Russians are worse than a religious cult

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

You are quite selective as to what you believe from the DOJ. When its obvious nonsense about Trump, you rightly dismiss it as political propaganda. When its obvious nonsense directed at a geopolitical target, its gospel truth.

3. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

And you, Joe, are one of the most stupid people I've ever encountered.

4. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

You can stop encountering me easily enough. Go back onto time out

5. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

Someone has to refute your nonsense. Might as well be me.

6. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

If Maduro is deposed, his opposition can largely thank these guys for crashing the oil markets off the cliff:

[​IMG]

If the oil crash lasts long, I don't see how Maduro survives it in power.

7. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

This is just too great. Joe, your foreign policy heroes have just made another colossal miscalculation. The MSM isn't going to report on this, so I will. Of course, apologizers like yourself just shrug it off. Link.

Whoever wrote and signed of the indictment also made a huge mistake. The charges included Clíver Antonio Alcalá Cordones, a former General in the Venezuelan armed forces, and put a $10 million reward on his head.

Alcalá Cordones is no friend of Maduro. He retired in 2013 when Maduro was elected after Hugo Chávez had died. Alcalá Cordones fled to Colombia from where he supported the U.S. chosen clown Juan Guaidó as self proclaimed president of Venezuela.

After the Justice Department indictment against him he came out and revealed that he was involved in coup plans in support of Juan Guaidó:

Alcalá is implicated in a recent plot to attack the Maduro government. On March 24, Colombian authorities seized a truck full of weapons and military equipment, including 26 assault rifles, worth $500,000. Venezuelan intelligence services linked the weapons to three camps in Colombia where paramilitary groups of Venezuelan deserters and U.S. mercenaries are training to carry out attacks against Venezuela. According to Venezuela’s Communication Minister Jorge Rodríguez, these groups were planning to take advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic to attack military units and plant bombs. He also linked the groups to Alcalá.

These allegations proved to be correct, as Alcalá, in a video he posted online hours after the indictments, admitted that the weapons were under his command. He further admitted that the weapons were purchased with funds given to him by Juan Guaidó, with whom he allegedly signed a contract. Additionally, Alcala claimed that the operation was planned by U.S. advisors, with whom he supposedly met at least seven times. Aclalá also alleged that Leopoldo López, the founder of Guaidó’s party Voluntad Popular who was sprung from house arrest during Guaidó’s April 30 attempted insurrection, had full knowledge of the terror plot.

As a result of these videos, Venezuela’s Attorney General has opened an investigation into Juan Guaidó for an attempted coup.

The U.S. blew it by accusing the one man that was willing to help its chosen clown and by not informing him before the indictment came out. That man then freaked out and blew the whistle. This is now threatening the whole opposition plan the U.S. concocted with Guaidó and the men behind him.

On Friday Alcalá Cordones decided it was unsafe for him to stay in Colombia. He 'called up' the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and gave himself up. He was extradited to New York and will now become a 'witness' against Maduro who he has publicly opposed in the first place.

This chaos was certainly created by Elliott Abrams, the neoconservative U.S. Special Representative for Venezuela. Abrams has a talent for messing things up.​

8. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

Let’s plow through this crap one more time...

See the Posting Guidelines, paragraph 1:

Please be respectful of your fellow members, as well as the coaches and players. Personal attacks, name-calling and aggressive messages are not acceptable.

Don’t do this here.

9. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

Yeah, well I hope you enforce this both ways. When someone hurls false or libelous accusations at me I’m not necessarily going to turn the other cheek.

10. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

If someone is in violation of the guidelines, please hit the Report button below the post and let me know. I can’t see every post so that will help me to address it.

11. Musburger1

Musburger1 2,500+ Posts

12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts