Video for today's games?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Victorious1, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Victorious1

Victorious1 250+ Posts

Any live video feeds for today's game(s)?

2. bassale47

bassale47 1,000+ Posts

Yes.

Click here for the CSTV webcast. It comes with the KVET radio broadcast, but it's been a choppy, crappy feed all weekend.

Here is the audio feed directly from the KVET site. Yesterday, there was dead air for quite a while, but it eventually picked up. If you're in the Austin area, I'd try to find an actual radio to listen to.

3. Victorious1

Victorious1 250+ Posts

Thank you!

4. mojo17

mojo17 1,000+ Posts

Everytime I log into the CSTV site it shows Texas vs St.Johns but is the game we have already played. Help, what am I doing wrong?

5. Next Monday

Next Monday 25+ Posts

Mine is saying the game has not been archived????

6. texduncan

texduncan 25+ Posts

I'm on my mac and therefore can't logon to duplicate your error, but make sure you're on the "Live Events" menu on the Right, not past events.

Or click here and hopefully it has the correct link:The Link

7. TexGreg

TexGreg < 25 Posts

I go the same error, but here is what I did:

Change the drop down box in the upper right hand corner to "All dates" it was saying "all future dates". Then I could choose the game from the list where it says "Watch Live Fee" and then I finally got the game up.

8. bassale47

bassale47 1,000+ Posts

Yeah, the link is to the first game of the regional. Rice's links for the remaining games are not active for whatever reason. But the list of games on the right side is up-to-date, so just click on the Texas/St. John's box.

9. mojo17

mojo17 1,000+ Posts

I click on the box and nothing happens, still have the first texas vs st. johns game on. I need this fixed before we play rice.

10. bassale47

bassale47 1,000+ Posts

Click on the "Watch" link in the Texas/St. John's box on the right side of the interface. Sorry for not explaining that better.

11. mojo17

mojo17 1,000+ Posts

Thanks.