Vince Young Event in Katy!!

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Scott Staerker, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Scott Staerker

Scott Staerker < 25 Posts

Longtime reader but last post was many moons ago. I come bearing the gift of a Vince Young dinner event for the Houston area folks! April 13 at Falcon Point Country Club in Katy, TX.

Vince is our local Texas Exes Chapter honoree and reserved seat ticket are still available for both Texas Exes Members and Non-Members. Best pricing you'll ever get for an event like this!

Buy your tickets now to meet Vince and support our local Katy scholarship fund!
    Hook’em!

Texas Exes Katy Chapter Scholarship Fundraising Dinner with Vince Young

vy-fundraiser.jpg
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2023
  2. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Hope you sell out.
    AND post lots of pics here

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
  3. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

I set this post as “sticky” so it will stay at the top of the In The Stands thread list.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Scott Staerker

Thanks for the support! Katy is a hotbed of sports talent and very competitive academics. Our mission is to provide as much scholarship as we can and promote the Longhorn Brand out here in the western suburbs!

5. Scott Staerker

Me too! And as Vince's big 20th Anniversary of his once in a generation type performance draws nearer, we hope to help promote the man that has provided all of us Longhorn fans so much enjoyment and pride in our University!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I wish I could be there. MY favorite Vince memory is that after winning the NC and in the middle of getting ready for the combine Vince took time to honor a promise he had made the year before.
    He visited IIRC a Hutto middle school to talk to and urge the kids to stay in school and get their education.
    It was such a great moment for the kids and typically unselfish of Vince.
    His specialness as a Longhorn is not confined to the field.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Vince is a UT ICON and a LEGEND. He deserves all compliments and praise on the field we can think of:hookem:

• Agree Agree x 2