Visitor List

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Joe Fan, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  2. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Per HS:
    I checked on the 3 guys confirmed by multiple sources:
    1. One will take his announcement to signing day
    2. One could be announced at any time in the next 24 hours
    3. The other is unclear but could go a few weeks
    Also hearing reports that this weekend is going well for one of the blue chip visitors. Things have been very successful so far.

Deontay Anderson and Brandon Jones aren't saying much but from what I hear they are really enjoying themselves

• Like Like x 4
  3. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Per another poster who is fairly reliable, but by no means perfect:
    Ok, I hear we may now have a fifth. I saw another list here somewhere that had five on it. However, one of the five is not the same as one of my five. If this holds true, it's a biggie.

4. HornSwoggler

HornSwoggler Horn Fan

Relax Godz40. We need you healthy for Sunday.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Hope nothing happens 'till church is over - don't think my Bible study teacher would appreciate me posting on my phone.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Per HD:
    A couple of official visitors posted Snapchat videos of dinner at Charlie Strong's house... Jeffrey McCulloch included a video of him with his arm around Coach Strong's shoulders, asking the coach to say what's up to Snapchat. Strong laughed and said, "Get off of that Snapchat."

• Like Like x 2
  7. LtSwtCrude

LtSwtCrude Guest

Like to salute the deportment and #believe attitude of this board and thread. Can't make it witty, so excuse the overly genuineness of it.To say, the sincerity is greatly appreciated. Thank you all!
    (on sincerity, see Thomas Carlyle, "Hero as Man of Letters" re: Samuel Johnson. orig pub 1841, Chapman and Hall, 1907)
    HOOK'EM HORNS! :hookem:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

I'm picking up some chatter on the secured networks. Seems that certain UT grads in the NSA are trying to get a bead on @Godz40acres location so they can send him a platter of burnt orange appreciation cookies.

• Like Like x 3
  9. HornSwoggler

HornSwoggler Horn Fan

UT Chancellor/Ex-Special Forces Commander McRaven has experience finding those that are hard to locate. Maybe he will help. This task is of vital importance to Hornfans. We need to sustain Godz40Acres' energy level.

:hookem2::bevo::hookem2:

• Like Like x 3
  10. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

He may want breakfast tacos right now. Just not sure if he prefers bacon or chorizo with his eggs.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

What is going on here today

• Like Like x 1
  12. kobs1776

kobs1776 100+ Posts

So what exactly does he mean? 4 new guys to commit? I hope so !

13. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

4 breakfast tacos.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Nothing to report, yet. It's the Waiting Game.

We may see 1 or 2 committments today or tomorrow. Just don't know. We'll definitely hear something from OL Shack no later than tomorrow - either stick (KState) or flip (TEXAS).

15. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

He's home but still tweetin':

16. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

Per TFB:
    Jeffrey McCulloch: Was told “mama signed off” and we feel good about where Texas stands here.

Lil Jordan Humphrey: Let’s just say Reggie Hemphill knows the secret here…

Stephon Taylor: He had a chance to sit in on a film session and really see how he would fit into the defense. I was told “he saw what he needed to see and felt good about how he fits in the scheme”.

Zack Shackleford: Andrew has been predicting this one to Texas for a while. I’m told…he’s not wrong.

Deontay Anderson: I personally felt like Texas was going to be on the outside looking in for Anderson but Texas made an impression. Apparently Anderson told the other players at one point, “I’m going to stay home”. Must be kept in mind though that Anderson still has more visits and for some reason, when Ole Miss is involved it just feels like they’ll win out. Texas is making this interesting though.

Marcel Southall: I always felt Southall would end up at Oklahoma and still believe that could happen but this last minute return trip certainly made an impression on the Southalls. His father said, “they have on point, Coach Strong and the rest of the staff…much better than expected”

Chris Daniels: This will be a true red river rivalry. The Daniels family thoroughly enjoyed their time with Strong.

17. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

18. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Any word on Brandon Jones?

20. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

21. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

22. Godz40acres