Walmart People

Discussion in 'Esther's Follies' started by Seamus McBundy, Aug 20, 2008.

1. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

I agree with the folks here who trash the healthy ones who use the carts. But who is to say if there was a temporary need for it. I am healthy and appear that way to the casual observer. But several years ago I suffered a severe case of bronchitis that left me unable to walk more than about 50 feet at a time without completely losing my breath. I know its easy to do, but don't be too quick to judge.
    [​IMG]

2. NativeTXchic

NativeTXchic 1,000+ Posts

3. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

unfortunately had to go to Walmart on Hulen south of 20 in Fort Worth. strategic planning to go during the cowboy game to reduce pain from seeing number of walmart people failed worse than looking for WMDs in iraq. they were everywhere.

people don't even give a f**k when pulling their cart in the middle of the lanes. people walk in front of you and look at you to say F off if you don't stop.

at the site to store section i had to wait 15+ minutes for someone to come to the counter and take my info to get our crap.

barefoot children, people with cigarettes in their ears, women in bikini tops that shouldn't be wearing them due to fatage and an overabundance of body odor.

4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

^ There should be an age limit. There should be a weight limit.