Way-Too-Early: UT #4

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by Zig72, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Zig72

Zig72 500+ Posts

• Like Like x 6
  2. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Why does it seem like Kia Nurse has been at UCONN for 6-7 years?

When Jatarie isn't on the floor, I doubt UT tries to play a conventional 5 position on offense - or at least I hope they don't.

• Like Like x 2
  3. LutherIsMyDog

LutherIsMyDog 1,000+ Posts

I realize I have a biased opinion, but #2 is too high for Baylor. They lost a lot of experience and leadership with Jones and Prince. K Brown is great and K Wallace is very good but the jury is still out on Lauren Cox living up to her potential.

• Like Like x 3
  4. TXSNOS

TXSNOS 1,000+ Posts

Baylor did sign two very highly rated players for next year.

5. Dr. D

Dr. D 250+ Posts

Creme was crazy to pick Baylor second even before Mompremier left. They'll be a good team, but they lost three terrific starters---their star shooting guard, their best three point threat, and an all Big 12 small forward. They have a potential great class of freshmen coming in, but the key word is "freshmen." I just don't see how a team can ascend to #2 after those changes. And now they've lost depth up front, too.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Scamp

Scamp 100+ Posts

Creme was crazy to pick UConn as #1...but that's how ESPN/ESPNW rolls.

7. Charlie Syracuse

Charlie Syracuse < 25 Posts

Why is Creme crazy? They bring back everyone and add five outstanding players including the number one recruit, and a 6'6" prospect that would have been an all American this year if she stayed at Duke.

• Like Like x 3
  8. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

I completely agree... As tired of it as a lot of us may be, UConn is going to have another hellacious team next season.

9. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Have to agree unfortunately. They are 111-1 in their past 112 games, the only loss coming on a buzzer-beater in overtime. The only player they lose is Saniya Chong (probably their weakest starter) while the national champs lost 3 of their best players.

10. Dr. D

Dr. D 250+ Posts

UConn will lose at least one game next year. You heard it here first.

• Like Like x 4
  11. brnkj

brnkj 2,500+ Posts

:coolnana:

12. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Come on, Kalani. Make it 5-for-5. :D

• Like Like x 2