WBB Today

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by overseasbbfan1, Feb 5, 2017.

1. overseasbbfan1

overseasbbfan1 1,000+ Posts

Yeah, I know, it's Super Bowl Sunday, but for women's bb fans there are a dozen top 25 teams in action today. A bit unusual in that no ranked teams are facing off against one another, but still a lot of good contests to follow for those that are interested.

• Like Like x 1
  2. "Anna hook em"

"Anna hook em" 250+ Posts

I know its superbowl sunday but as far as im concerned i will be watching the game later today But for me the Big game (real superbowl for me) is tomorrow night.

• Like Like x 2
  3. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

well, I will be watching WBB pretty much all day or a movie.
    Thanks, Anna, for reminding about the replay of the KSU game at 1 PM. I had forgotten about that. I will also be sneaking peeks at A&M & Auburn on SEC TV on Spectrum 384 who play at the same time.

At 3 PM, it's Tenn vs Georgia on ESPN2. It will be interesting to see which Tenn team shows up, Top ten slayer Tenn or their alter ego.

And don't forget TCU vs KU at 1:30 PM today on ESPN3. We play the Jayhawks this coming Saturday.

4. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Tenn vs Georgia going to OT with Georgia scoring two baskets with less than 14 seconds left. 59 all at the of four. Holly is upset.

5. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

oops, they gave Holly a timeout before the game ended. Tenn has 1.4 seconds left.

6. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

man, that almost backfired on Holly/Tenn. They threw it out of bounds trying an alleyoop, giving Geo. the chance to do the same. They got the shot off, but just off the front of the rim. Going to OT.

7. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

double OT coming. Georgia threw it away with 4.8 seconds left and Tenn could not convert on a good look from mid range as time expired.

8. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

And Georgia pulls it out in double OT, 81-78 over Tenn.