WE need some real support Thursday night.

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Bill in Sinton, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

Those that go to the game come early, wear orange, be loud and stay late. We have an over 100,000 capacity so we should have good crowd noise. Students please go to the game and be loud and support the team and not sell you tickets. We need you at the game. Everyone be loud and enthusiastic. We should really have a great home field advantage but lack of noise and empty seats is not good. We need to forget sophistication during the games. When one considers Kyle Field is smaller that ours we should be ashamed with the enthusiasm and loudness the Aggies support thier team. We need to take advantage and support our Horns this week. [​IMG]

2. yourlordarileus

yourlordarileus 250+ Posts

[​IMG] Focusness and loudness

3. allweatherHorn

allweatherHorn 1,000+ Posts

Sophistication is but a distant memory. Let's do this!

4. South Austin

South Austin 2,500+ Posts

I am one focused mo fo.

[​IMG]

5. TexasPineGeezer

TexasPineGeezer 100+ Posts

will be well-focussed in orange and very loud! [​IMG]

6. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

El squared = trolling douche. Is mom's basement cold in the winter?

7. Esmack

Esmack 250+ Posts

Do NOT sell out and give your tickets to aggy. (1) they wouldn't sell you their tickets in CS (2) they show up in droves to play Texas even when they suck - which is just about every year and (3) occasionally the dog wins (see Fran era wins over Texas in Austin and CS)

We need to show up...goes without saying our team needs to do the same.

8. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Bravo, rickysrun.
    BTW, I will be there until the Eyes are sung.

9. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

It's the aggys, it's the last regular season game of the year for the Horns, it's senior day, it is a "get it done or die" position for the Horns. I'll be there from beginning to end. [​IMG]

10. rickysrun

rickysrun 2,500+ Posts

Just got my ticket! Win this one, maybe the bowl and if aggy drops the next two, their dream season will have one more win than Texas' worst in 13yrs. Let's beat those *******!!

11. NebLHAB

NebLHAB 500+ Posts

Focusness FULL!

Will be driving half the night but should pull into Lot 80 in time for something cold then go meet the team busses!

Beat the HELL outta aNm!

m/h

12. runvincerun

runvincerun 100+ Posts

[​IMG] Hook Em!!!!

13. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Come on Horns - they've come in an ruined our season before - payback time!

Hookem [​IMG]

14. Curtis_Loew

Curtis_Loew < 25 Posts

Let's bring it! My plan is to be there 20 minutes early, wearing burnt orange of course, and helping create a deafening noise for the red hot, field-goal kicking Aggie O.

15. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

16. scharnell

scharnell 1,000+ Posts

I will be there again, wearing orange, and bringing my niece who has yet to see Texas lose a T+1 or Thanksgiving game "in person." Hopefully she continues to bring us luck.