Weather For TT vs OU

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by DRAG69, Nov 21, 2008.

1. DRAG69

DRAG69 1,000+ Posts

7PM - Norman, Oklahoma

Clear skies
    48 degrees
    Winds SSE 8 MPH
    0 % chance of rain.

Perfect.

2. Ced_Said_So

Ced_Said_So 25+ Posts

Perfect would be 80 MPH winds in a funnel with double-wides at the 50 yd line.

3. wadster

wadster 5,000+ Posts

How about an earthquake just swallows the whole damn field and burps out a few guys in uniforms. Doesn't matter to me whether players or refs, it's all good.

4. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

horizontal hail would be nice.

5. Sooner-Tuf

Sooner-Tuf 1,000+ Posts

Weather won't be a factor, never is in Norman. The luxury suites are climate controlled - i.e. the ice never melts too fast and the 'cue is always hot [​IMG]

6. LTHORN

LTHORN 25+ Posts

The Sooners need to get ready for loss #3 in Norman under Stoops. I just had a mid-morning revelation and I have never been wrong before.
    OU starts off hot with all of the adrenaline flowing, however, TT withstands their best shot and settles into a rhythm and takes the crowd out of it and rolls offensively.
    I don't see OU's pash rush being very effective with their current injury situation and that spells big trouble for OU.

7. Sooner-Tuf

Sooner-Tuf 1,000+ Posts

8. LTHORN

LTHORN 25+ Posts

Just stirring things up.
    I figured you would reply quickly.
    Actually, I am looking for a job.

9. Sooner-Tuf

Sooner-Tuf 1,000+ Posts

10. LTHORN

LTHORN 25+ Posts

ST,

Thanks for the nice gesture.
    I am actually temporarily retired in the DFW Area. I was "asked" to take a retirement package a couple of months ago at the tender age of 65, however, after a couple of months, I have decided retirement is not for me.
    I have been in the Telecommunications Industry (Not a good one at the moment) for the last 20 years.